• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Famous youtuber exposed for being a pedophile

Jefree and Shane organized the downfall of James Charles. But now the truth has come to light and Shane has been exposed as a pedo. I guess Shane has been served the humble pie that he said James “deserved”.The karma is sweet.

His cadaan fanbase easily forgives him, they really don't care if he is racist. They enable his behaviour.
They don't care if he's racist sexist a pedo or animal abuser. White people uplift each other and forgive if you apologise.

Somalis will hold a grudge over something done by a previous generation.

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
The black woman allowing him to call her the N word and monkey, some blacks are tapped in the head.

Yahya

VIP
2020 GRANDMASTER
A lot of these top youtubers and twitch streamers are weirdos and sick in the head
Twitch is cracking down. I heard dr disrespect got banned from twitch.

Youtube are soft asf. They ban some weird looking vegan iranian woman for making weird vids causing her to shoot them up, but they allow the big players to get away with lots of shit cus they bring in the views.
:mjlol:

Twitch is cracking down. I heard dr disrespect got banned from twitch.

Youtube are soft asf. They ban some weird looking vegan iranian woman for making weird vids causing her to shoot them up, but they allow the big players to get away with lots of shit cus they bring in the views.
:mjlol:
Wasn't the Iranian a tranny? But yeah idk what dr disrespect did they must have found CP or it's rape.

Qali

Blaayo Iyo Bash Bash
Jefree and Shane organized the downfall of James Charles. But now the truth has come to light and Shane has been exposed as a pedo. I guess Shane has been served the humble pie that he said James “deserved”.The karma is sweet.
Jefferee star and him are absolute scum

hodon

Unprofessional Therapist
VIP
nacalada ba wajiga ka muuqata, so I knew there was something wrong with him. and jefrey starr gives me pederast vibes

Ayatiin

Surusurusurusurusurusursuru
Disgusting. Vile. Parents need to monitor what their kids watch. A fu*cking pedo has one of the most subscibed to Youtube channels and his main demographic is 7-17 year old kids. Yikeska yucka.