Famous wadani comedian denounces Islam and now believes in waaq

Wym we were actually class people with civilisationen even before islam ancient greeks roman wrote about us ”fine warrior who are tall but they r not under one kingdom but small chief kingdoms governed by some elders each chief has 20k etc”
we barely build shacks and call dusty ass block of lands an "international airport" in 2020.
why u lying?
kulahaa we had a civilization.
low IQ somalis wouldn't have a civilization if time froze for everyone else and the world came to a stop for everyone but us.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
we barely build shacks and call dusty ass block of lands an "international airport" in 2020.
why u lying?
kulahaa we had a civilization.
low IQ somalis wouldn't have a civilization if time froze for everyone else and the world came to a stop for everyone but us.
So u saying ajuuran kingdom which controlled sofala gold mining maldives beat the portoguese all had their own coin traded with ming dysnasty all that is fake? Gtfo

So u saying ajuuran kingdom which controlled sofala gold mining maldives beat the portoguese all had their own coin traded with ming dysnasty all that is fake? Gtfo
:mjkkk: ajurans weren't ethnic somalis, let's not lie.
ethnic geeljires are incapable of building anything.

Allah choose this language for a reason. What do you think we are going to speak in jannah? Arabic.

it has to do with many things including that the arabic language is very diverse and hold many words.

As long as it means one true god you good.

don’t forget about the shahada: there is no god but the one true god and Mohamed is his messenger.

waaq or eebe mean god but not the one true god.
Actually there no saheeh isnad that says we will speak arabic in jannah it's also not in the quran
https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/83262

Isnt waaq just allah in cushitic language lol
Allah only means god in arabic, it is the same deity
no stop waffling :westbrookwtf:
اله means Generally god
الله Is only reserved for Muslims
and waaq is like isnt the real Somali religion
it’s some dumb Cushitic religion that happens to be in our lang
that religion existed before we existed
remember we came with islam?
the men who started our qabils came after Islam
and what always gets me thinking is
who did they come to preach?
they started modern Somalis as we know today
but idk who lived there before us
maybe xabashee
i dont know

Allah has chosen many languages to reveal ppl to himself starting with Adam and eve and their child and so on and I think Allah didn't say ppl speak Arabic in Hereafter and you and ppl like u tht say this are like ppl tht say only Arabic names and cloth is what should every Muslim wear and names themself after arabs
Like I said in Arabic Allah name is pronounce Arabic and I. Other ppl pronounce in their language
Allah has send every nation a messenger
In their own language so I think tht must mean Allah revealed his name in other ppl language
Just cuz Allah chose last nabi to be Arab and Allah revealed quran in Arabic doesn't make Arabic language superior to other language
Can u tell me now what Adam and vleve and their child spoke did they speak Arabic and called Allah Allah in their language or did they pronounce Allah name different in their language
Fam الله and اله are 2 different things stop mixing them up

I didn’t say that don’t twist my words for your entertainment.

I don’tSupport a Arabic propaganda what so ever However Arabic has been chosen for a reason you must understand because religion goes beyond ethnicities you don’t understand right.

If you would translate the quran Let’s say that it wouldn’t mean to same. So that you got your answer stop being so how do you say Somali supremacist accept. the word of God

I am all for the notion of understanding the religion and once native language however we cannot ignore the fact that the quran has been delivered to us in Arabic.

But like I said before don’t text me don’t quote meYou don’t even have to reply to me on this but good luck learning your religion.I guess if you don’t want to research your own religion you’ll figure it out on the day of judgment with everything goes in Arabic and you suddenly start to speak Arabic as well
So does many others language allah have send messengers to other nation like wtf u talking about Arabic been chosen for some reason tell me where did Allah said I choose Arabic to be spoken in Hereafter
Tell me tht
Lol
I don't speak Arabic nor will I speak in Hereafter
Stop making non logical arguments and bring me proof tht Allah said in quran tht all ppl will speak arabic lol
U can't even bring me evidence
How tf u gonna tell me learn my religion and same time telling I will speak arabic
U don't make sense before arabic language and Arabic ppl existed
Tell me what language Allah did communicate with ppl in the past and all non arabs nabi
Just like I said u type person tht push only arab names and cloth and language are Islamic

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
So does many others language allah have send messengers to other nation like wtf u talking about Arabic been chosen for some reason tell me where did Allah said I choose Arabic to be spoken in Hereafter
Tell me tht
Lol
I don't speak Arabic nor will I speak in Hereafter
Stop making non logical arguments and bring me proof tht Allah said in quran tht all ppl will speak arabic lol
U can't even bring me evidence
How tf u gonna tell me learn my religion and same time telling I will speak arabic
U don't make sense before arabic language and Arabic ppl existed
Tell me what language Allah did communicate with ppl in the past and all non arabs nabi
Just like I said u type person tht push only arab names and cloth and language are Islamic

Boy you are getting on my nerves i didn’t said anything about the quran.

balaayo go search on the internet i am not your search engine.

i will ignore you from now on in this thread.

just like a lost puppy not wanting to leave your side ufff.

Trending

Latest posts