Famous wadani comedian denounces Islam and now believes in waaq

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
16069194563741694969166.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought precisely that. I just found it quite quite reasonable to think that he changed the Arabic name into Somali there are lots of people out there who do this does not believe in allah.

However allah doesn’t just mean god it means the one true god
I know tht Allah is true god
But in Arabic Allah name is pronounce Arabic and in other languages it is pronounce in their language everyone doesn't speak Arabic first humans adam and eve didn't speak Arabic so tht should tell u something

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I know tht Allah is true god
But in Arabic Allah name is pronounce Arabic and in other languages it is pronounce in their language everyone doesn't speak Arabic first humans adam and eve didn't speak Arabic so tht should tell u something

Allah choose this language for a reason. What do you think we are going to speak in jannah? Arabic.

it has to do with many things including that the arabic language is very diverse and hold many words.

As long as it means one true god you good.

don’t forget about the shahada: there is no god but the one true god and Mohamed is his messenger.

waaq or eebe mean god but not the one true god.

Allah choose this language for a reason. What do you think we are going to speak in jannah? Arabic.

it has to do with many things including that the arabic language is very diverse and hold many words.

don’t forget about the shahada: there is no god but the one true god and Mohamed is his messenger.

Allah has chosen many languages to reveal ppl to himself starting with Adam and eve and their child and so on and I think Allah didn't say ppl speak Arabic in Hereafter and you and ppl like u tht say this are like ppl tht say only Arabic names and cloth is what should every Muslim wear and names themself after arabs
Like I said in Arabic Allah name is pronounce Arabic and I. Other ppl pronounce in their language
Allah has send every nation a messenger
In their own language so I think tht must mean Allah revealed his name in other ppl language
Just cuz Allah chose last nabi to be Arab and Allah revealed quran in Arabic doesn't make Arabic language superior to other language
Can u tell me now what Adam and vleve and their child spoke did they speak Arabic and called Allah Allah in their language or did they pronounce Allah name different in their language

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Somalis were literally nothing before Islam. The arrival of Islam brought civilisation to Somalis.
Wym we were actually class people with civilisationen even before islam ancient greeks roman wrote about us ”fine warrior who are tall but they r not under one kingdom but small chief kingdoms governed by some elders each chief has 20k etc”

I think We are not going to speak Arabic lol
Tell me where Allah said in the Quran tht all ppl will speak