Famous Somali singer accused of rape

I can’t believe he’s a serial rapist.:damn:

I hope no one comes forward about Iskilaaji.:mjcry:
Abdullahi Goof’s name suits him. All eyes will be on him in Toronto. That old man better avoid the shisha spots. Especially his favourite one, Godka.

Every woman that meets Iskalaaji tells me he’s the perfect gentleman. I would definitely not expect it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Abdullahi Goof’s name suits him. All eyes will be on him in Toronto. That old man better avoid the shisha spots. Especially his favourite one, Godka.

Every woman that meets Iskalaaji tells me he’s the perfect gentleman. I would definitely not expect it.

Abdullahi is in Kenya now exploiting underaged refugees. More women have come forward about him. This is the 5th case so far. :damn:

How are these people in Canada? I’m worried about how many others there are.

Abdullahi is in Kenya now exploiting underaged refugees. More women have come forward about him. This is the 5th case so far. :damn:

Oi yo I’m not about to have you disliking all my posts you got a problem come speak like a man innit

I’m sure there’s many more. But older Somali women will take that to the grave. She’s a rare breed

Duchess

VIP
I’m gonna need proof too many women claiming rape nowadays is all no one knows who’s right or wrong

I’m not going to accuse a woman my mothers age of lying about being raped and the trauma that has followed her the rest of her life because of it. What would be her motivation to lie? You can blind yourself but there’s a serious issue in our community and it’s because of people like you that these victims take years, sometimes even decades to come out and share their stories. :stressed:

You and your homoerotic bromance @Revolutionary can f*ck off. I’m sick of you gays and your jealously of women.

Duchess

VIP
I’m sure there’s many more. But older Somali women will take that to the grave. She’s a rare breed
She ran into him once before in Italy and she was immediately hospitalized and spent months in the psych. Then she sees him on YouTube with fans and groupies. :stressed:

She ran into him once before in Italy and she was immediately hospitalized and spent months in the psych. Then she sees him on YouTube with fans and groupies. :stressed:
I’m only half way through the video, keep getting sidetracked. But damn, the psych ward. Sexual abuse really messes people up and meanwhile your abuser is on YouTube talking bout “should I go to the hellfire or back away”. Now I feel like he’s taunting his victims with that song

Duchess

VIP
I’m only half way through the video, keep getting sidetracked. But damn, the psych ward. Sexual abuse really messes people up and meanwhile your abuser is on YouTube talking bout “should I go to the hellfire or back away”. Now I feel like he’s taunting his victims with that song

He probably is. She said he raped her because she had too much kibir. :faysalwtf:

Well if it was in Somalia then that'd be even harder to take it to the judge (obviously). Im not sure how she'll get the man prosecuted but i wish her the best if it is true. i don't know about you but I'm a strong advocate for innocence until proven quilty. Sorry not sorry :kanyeshrug:
Disgusting Bastard you find a way to make me loose respect for you daily. Why the f*ck would a mother in her 50s lie about getting raped?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Is she being honest tho.. this seems off

Safi said she tried to forget the rape but seeing him become a famous singer is what motivated her to show the world who he really is.
Not really off. Her seeing his face everywhere as he’s a famous singer now will probably trigger flashbacks and bring back trauma she might of recovered from.
Well if it was in Somalia then that'd be even harder to take it to the judge (obviously). Im not sure how she'll get the man prosecuted but i wish her the best if it is true. i don't know about you but I'm a strong advocate for innocence until proven quilty. Sorry not sorry :kanyeshrug:
shame on you. That’s all I’m going to say. I’d rather believe a liar over a rapist sorry. Evidence of the rape that happened how many years ago?

Duchess

VIP
Disgusting Bastard you find a way to make me loose respect for you daily. Why the f*ck would a mother in her 50s lie about getting raped?

He’s not worth our energy sis. You don’t see us calling all old Somali men rapists and murderers.

He’s not worth our energy sis. You don’t see us calling all old Somali men rapists and murderers.
It just disgusts me that could have been my Hooyo and seeing people calling her a liar after she laid out after that happens makes me so mad. Her reputation is probably ruined and people are literally telling her she should have kept quiet.

Duchess

VIP
It just disgusts me that could have been my Hooyo and seeing people calling her a liar after she laid out after that happens makes me so mad. Her reputation is probably ruined and people are literally telling her she should have kept quiet.
I feel the same way. We should show our elders some respect.

These days you don't even know who's telling the truth and who's lying, especially shit from decades ago. That's why i still believe that they take it to the judge

giphy.gif

Bro f*ck off no somali women in her 50s is gonna lie about a innocent somali men raping her Thats what these young s do. i think she is telling the truth and some of these old somali guys he hangs out need to approach him

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why would a mother in her 50s lie about being raped? She ran away from Somalia and tried to forget it all only to see her rapist become a famous singer performing at parties and weddings. What would you do?
My apologies, I was asking about it since I didn't believe much ever since the somali girl rape pandemic in Minnesota. Most were proven to be fake, I never knew she was an old lady.

May he burn for eternal in hell. I doubt she's lying. The mothafuckers who push ceeb culture and shame rape victims can burn in hell too.

Trending