Famous Somali singer accused of rape

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don’t want you people proliferating your jungle justice in these civilized nation you people have settled.
:stressed:

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

If you are accused of a crime, you have the right to request a trial by jury. Essentially, this right exists to protect you from any discrimination on the part of authorities by putting the ultimate determination regarding your guilt or innocence in the hands of your fellow citizens.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was an accused at one point. Niggas gotta look out for each other.

You’re dam right I was. This chick has accused me of being her baby daddy. I had the decency of buying DNA testing kit. When I called her to swipe that child’s mouth she refused. She accused me yet she refused. This is the sort of people we dealing with. I remember asking her “was I the only one that unleashed his biyo in you” and she adamantly denied it but as I further questioned her she admitted that she had a man at the time when I had that one night stand with her (it was an afternoon stand at Motel 6 ). Just to have a peace of mind I bought this kit to take the test. She refused.
Now, this same chick can come on fb live and accuse me and you’ll side with her because you’re that gullible.

Last edited:

That singer is being accused of rape when all of them were teens back home in the 1980s.

The lady came on the fb page of a welfare smooching lady in Seattle. (I know her, she does not hold a job except being on fb live on a daily basis).

View attachment 157770

To be fair, there are a lot of shaqo la'aan women constantly on facebook live who air their dirty laundry and aren't really credible individuals

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm more mad about him defending the killers of 12 year old

ive exited that conversation. I had a lapse of judgement. Go fight the Uk justice system. I have no bone to pick on that case.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To be fair, there are a lot of shaqo la'aan women constantly on facebook live who air their dirty laundry and aren't really credible individuals

also keep in mind that there are women, majority of women, in our community who done lost their cotdham mind because of raising kids on their own and their men being useless. These women now found an avenue to release some frustration with real and a lot of times imagined.

we honestly don’t know that the accused (above) was her crush and he had turned her down back then. She now sees him doing alright and even looking 10 years younger than her.

I mean she could be telling the truth. But public opinion is not a court of law. It’s just an opinion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
also keep in mind that there are women, majority of women, in our community who done lost their cotdham mind because of raising kids on their own and their men being useless. These women now found an avenue to release some frustration with real and a lot of times imagined.

we honestly don’t know that the accused (above) was her crush and he had turned her down back then. She now sees him doing alright and even looking 10 years younger than her.

I mean she could be telling the truth. But public opinion is not a court of law. It’s just an opinion.

Gri.....can u recommend me your therapist? loooooooooooooooooool Your posts are hilarious

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
The guy is guilty as sin. They literally offered him to share his version of the story but it has already been 5 days. Juuq iyo jaaq lagama hayo. Many people reached out to him, but he's been hiding inside his house like the coward he is and not picking up his phone.

Court of law kulaha. It's obvious that he will never admit to anything, the incident was from 30 years ago and who knows if the other 3 rapists are alive, they could be burning in their graves as we're speaking.

The gang rape victim is an amazing, happily married islaan with kids, she comes from a good religious family and her dad is/was a famous sheikh in Somalia. She would gain nothing from dragging her image through the mud.

Sometimes it's better to shut your huuro mouth if you don't know anything. Not that I expect any better from Somalis. Ummad aan weligood daahirayn.

LOL at "The lady came on the fb page of a welfare smooching lady in Seattle. (I know her, she does not hold a job except being on fb live on a daily basis)."

Oday isku biiqay ayaad tahay, yaa hadalkaaga wax ka soo qaadaba. Isku bax, qumay-yahow.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The guy is guilty as sin. They literally offered him to share his version of the story but it has already been 5 days. Juuq iyo jaaq lagama hayo. Many people reached out to him, but he's been hiding inside his house like the coward he is and not picking up his phone.

Court of law kulaha. It's obvious that he will never admit to anything, the incident was from 30 years ago and who knows if the other 3 rapists are alive, they could be burning in their graves as we're speaking.

The gang rape victim is an amazing, happily married islaan with kids, she comes from a good religious family and her dad is/was a famous sheikh in Somalia. She would gain nothing from dragging her image through the mud.

Sometimes it's better to shut your huuro mouth if you don't know anything. Not that I expect any better from Somalis. Ummad aan weligood daahirayn.

LOL at "The lady came on the fb page of a welfare smooching lady in Seattle. (I know her, she does not hold a job except being on fb live on a daily basis)."

Oday isku biiqay ayaad tahay, yaa hadalkaaga wax ka soo qaadaba. Isku bax, qumay-yahow.

The most important universal right in the criminal justice system is the presumption of innocence. That the defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

In Islam you need 4 witnesses

I hope you and your family is accused and immediately are judged, abandoned and ostracized without being given a chance to lay out their defense.

The video was produced less than two weeks ago. The man could be sick, could be busy with a new born and could be attending to his pressing affairs and could be studying the accusations.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
The most important universal right in the criminal justice system is the presumption of innocence. That the defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

In Islam you need 4 witnesses

I hope you and your family is accused and immediately are judged, abandoned and ostracized without being given a chance to lay out their defense.

The video was produced less than two weeks ago. The man could be sick, could be busy with a new born and could be attending to his pressing affairs and could be studying the accusations.
Well, we already have 4 "witnesses", they are the 4 rapists.

If they have an ounce of shame left they should have sought forgiveness from her....that is if they care about their aakhiro. May they live in disgrace and humiliation for the rest of their lives. Amiin thumma Amiin.

Trending

Latest posts