Famous Somali singer accused of rape

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Safi Sheikh Caamir Cumar is the daughter of a famous Mogadishu Sheikh. When she was a teen Abdullahi Goof and his friends gang raped her forcing her to flee Somalia out of shame. She now lives in London and the accused rapist is now living in Canada. Safi said she tried to forget the rape but seeing him become a famous singer is what motivated her to show the world who he really is.

It makes you wonder how many rapists and murderers are living in the diaspora with us. :francis:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are we going to see a new wave of "Somali Me Too"

Or is this a single isolated case?

I’m so proud of her and many other Somali girls. We don’t have to hide it anymore speak up sis don’t protect the reputation of these horrible men.

i cant wait till these older generation of somali guys die they are useless and they dont care about somalis. they only good at chewing khat and tribal talks all day . Iam telling you when these adeeros die somalia will rise

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Is she being honest tho.. this seems off

Safi said she tried to forget the rape but seeing him become a famous singer is what motivated her to show the world who he really is.

Duchess

VIP
I’m so proud of her and many other Somali girls. We don’t have to hide it anymore speak up sis don’t protect the reputation of these horrible men.

She was too ashamed to even tell her husband because she thought he would divorce her. She’s in her 50s now and Abdullahi Goof has been accused of several other rapes since raping her. :francis:

How does someone like that get accepted into Canada?

Take it to the judge

giphy.gif

Duchess

VIP
Is she being honest tho.. this seems off

Safi said she tried to forget the rape but seeing him become a famous singer is what motivated her to show the world who he really is.

Why would a mother in her 50s lie about being raped? She ran away from Somalia and tried to forget it all only to see her rapist become a famous singer performing at parties and weddings. What would you do?

Why would a mother in her 50s lie about being raped? She ran away from Somalia and tried to forget it all only to see her rapist become a famous singer performing at parties and weddings. What would you do?
These days you don't even know who's telling the truth and who's lying, especially shit from decades ago. That's why i still believe that they take it to the judge

giphy.gif

Duchess

VIP
These days you don't even know who's telling the truth and who's lying, especially shit from decades ago. That's why i still believe that they take it to the judge

giphy.gif

Take it to what judge? Somalia where rape is normalized?! Take your rape apologist incel ass out of my thread.:pacspit:

Take it to what judge? Somalia where rape is normalized?! Take your rape apologist incel ass out of my thread.:pacspit:
Well if it was in Somalia then that'd be even harder to take it to the judge (obviously). Im not sure how she'll get the man prosecuted but i wish her the best if it is true. i don't know about you but I'm a strong advocate for innocence until proven quilty. Sorry not sorry :kanyeshrug: