Famous SL Journalist claims: "President Deni is a puppet of Muuse Biixi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all probably know the journalist who made many famous documentation films, called Abdirisaq Terra. In a Statement of him on fb he made these claims:

1) Muuse Biixi and Deni will meet in UAE in the next few days and talk about:
- the common interest of the UAE in Berbera and Boosaaso
-the rebel group of Caare, which is situated in Puntland

2) He claims that President Deni was elected through financial aid of the Somaliland Administration on the one hand, and three (very big) Buisnessman on the other hand. He goes on and says that the reason the SL Government sponsored his election is to have someone they can use for their intentions (or in other words a puppet).

What do you think about these claims reer Puntland @Farm @Crow @PuntiteQueen @Abdisamad3 ?

20190418_145602.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw keyword here is
"SL journalist claims" sounds like a really credible source for info regarding PL..
Why I'm not convinced :cosbyhmm:

@Abdurahman_somali
Deni is a puppet of Sland
:ileycry:
Wow somaliland must be a Superpower.
I'm very impressed.. Masha allah. Somaliland weey duushay :stevej:

Saaxib it's not my words, but the words of the journalist.

It could be truth what he have said. Puntands President is elected by the Parlamient, i.e. a few people. Imagine SL gives a candidate money to manipulate some people of the Parlamient, in exchange for cooperation. Don't you think this is possible in Somalia or Africa ?

By the way in my personal opinion i think this "Deni is a puppet" at the end from him is just non sense. If they helped him financially, he is more likely an ally. But the authenticity of this all, Allahu aclam

Btw keyword here is
"SL journalist claims" sounds like a really credible source for info regarding PL..
Why I'm not convinced :cosbyhmm:

He is extremely critical against SL government and would never give them credits for anything. He is famous for many documentation films exposing corruption within in Somaliland and Somalia

You all probably know the journalist who made many famous documentation films, called Abdirisaq Terra. In a Statement of him on fb he made these claims:

2) He claims that President Deni was elected through financial aid of the Somaliland Administration on the one hand, and three (very big) Buisnessman on the other hand. He goes on and says that the reason the SL Government sponsored his election is to have someone they can use for their intentions (or in other words a puppet).

What do you think about these claims reer Puntland @Farm @Crow @PuntiteQueen @Abdisamad3 ?

View attachment 71028

I remember before the Puntland election there was a rumor that Sland sponsored one of their candidates :kanyeshrug:.

Abdurahman this guy mixes few things together.

It is true that President Deni received $1 Million USD hours before the election which he needed at the time.

Other sacrifices were made too but that doesn't mean he's beholden to anyone.

It was an investment and his business connections worked out. He has business interests in UAE, Oman, Puntland, Somaliland and Djibouti..

I talked about it in other threads.

But he is not a puppet but those who lend him the money carry favours with him not Somaliland administration. That would be journalist just threw it in there to spice it up.

Abdurahman this guy mixes few things together.

It is true that President Deni received $1 Million USD hours before the election which he needed at the time.

Other sacrifices were made too but that doesn't mean he's beholden to anyone.

It was an investment and his business connections worked out. He has business interests in UAE, Oman, Puntland, Somaliland and Djibouti..

I talked about it in other threads.

But he is not a puppet but those who lend him the money carry favours with him not Somaliland administration. That would be journalist just threw it in there to spice it up.

What you've said make much sense, but Abdirisaq Terra is not a regular journalist, he has gained much prestige in Somaliwayn after his Badigoob series. Besides he is really critical against SL, so he has really no reason to invent this lie.

I agree he is not a puppet, but Deni and Biixi could have agreed on a secret cooperation, don't you think so ?

@Abdurahman_somali

Diplomatic ties or meetings between two head of states doesn't equal a puppet.
I don't think anyone's interested in useless wars between SL and PL. So why not talk and solve their indifference through diplomatic channels. President Deni is out there promoting puntland development. He is a businessman and if he happens to have had ties with some SL bussines people then this is normal. People do have bussines ties through out all of former greater Somalia. It doesn't make our president a puppet but a well connected man... Anyway I heard our boys are in high demand for marriage in SL is this true? You might soon see me sipping on a cop of tea in some fancy hargeisa hotel with a khaldaan qalanjo on my side and rocking the famous SL flag wrist band.. But be warned under my shirt I'll probably be wearing an over sized pl flag :cool:

Last edited:

Ugaaso

Deni
Somaliland literally goes bridge to bridge begging people for itiraaf. I highly doubt they're capable of puppet mastering anybody!!!
D568F45C-8450-4CDA-9C96-908C74709571.gif

Somaliland literally goes bridge to bridge begging people for itiraaf. I highly doubt they're capable of puppet mastering anybody!!!
View attachment 71033

You missed the topic walaal with talk about ictiraaf. A very famous opposition, Anti Somaliland Journalist made this claim, not someone who supports Ictiraaf begging.

In the PL election candidates get sponsored by people with different interests. This is a well known fact. And this guy claims Deni was sponsored by Somaliland, to help them for their interests. I don't say it's true, but it could be. I dont think he is a puppet, more likely an ally, if SL really invested in him.

You should also forget the belief that Majeerteen and Isaaq politicans don't know each other and represent their people sincerely. The elite in SL, PL and other states are all good friends behind the scenes. Do you really think Muuse Biixi, Deni and Farmaajo don't have a WhatsApp group chat ?

Ugaaso

Deni
You missed the topic walaal with talk about ictiraaf. A very famous opposition, Anti Somaliland Journalist made this claim, not someone who supports Ictiraaf begging.

In the PL election candidates get sponsored by people with different interests. This is a well known fact. And this guy claims Deni was sponsored by Somaliland, to help them for their interests. I don't say it's true, but it could be. I dont think he is a puppet, more likely an ally, if SL really invested in him.

You should also forget the belief that Majeerteen and Isaaq politicans don't know each other and represent their people sincerely. The elite in SL, PL and other states are all good friends behind the scenes. Do you really think Muuse Biixi, Deni and Farmaajo don't have a WhatsApp group chat ?

Abdurahman the only Somali you could trust are those who grew up in the West.

Once they are from Somalia, there is nothing to trust about such people.

They have zero integrity.

Deni got the money from business folks who lend it to him not Somaliland administration, the guy is making things up as he goes along.

Any deal must be a compromise.

View attachment 71028

Where there's smoke there's a fire

Oh boy
Terra exposè :nvjpqts:

A million Dollar Jegaan cheque courtesy of Dahabshiil

Candidate Asad would have won by a landslide otherwise

Of course Deni won't be beholden to them :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending