Famous prison booty warrior. Abdis Would you survive in prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

This my number #1 biggest fear about prison
My second fear about prison is getting lynched by those nazi prison Gangs

If you don’t you don’t look tough or know how to fight. Than man people are gonna treat you like shit in prison.

It amazes me that prison reform isn't a bigger issue in the US. There is no excuse for men to be fucking raping each other in there without the harshest consequences for the offenders.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali guys would be loved in prison, big booty with hips and soft facial features. Alla bayeeeeeey.:jcoleno:

That's why I always side eye if a Somali guy went to prison. :holeup:

Being in a room with knowles sounds like torture itself. A whole decade man :faysalwtf:

Prison> being in a room with knowles

Jake

Waryaa, never go to prison, anecdotal evidence suggests that 90% of Farah’s who went to prison were soap-pickers & some were even owned by sharks. Few committed suicide after they were raped in the slammer. Don’t go near a prison.

Somali guys would be loved in prison, big booty with hips and soft facial features. Alla bayeeeeeey.:jcoleno:

Loool we’re a big population in there now we got protection but before that... yikes

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jake

Waryaa, never go to prison, anecdotal evidence suggests that 90% of Farah’s who went to prison were soap-pickers & some were even owned by sharks. Few committed suicide after they were raped in the slammer. Don’t go near a prison.
This evidence is scary

:jcoleno: We are screwed

Muji

VIP
It amazes me that prison reform isn't a bigger issue in the US. There is no excuse for men to be fucking raping each other in there without the harshest consequences for the offenders.

Mashallah prison is where men are punished for being men. May the long showers continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts