Famous prison booty warrior. Abdis Would you survive in prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
There are plenty of nonviolent offenders in there and I suspect they're the ones getting their butts ravaged.

Am I supposed to feel pangs of guilt?

Most men are born with the desire to subjugate those weaker than them. Even the weak, skinny farax turns to inceldom to ask for the government to intervene and make women subservient towards him as he lacks the physical strength. Also most rape occurs against women and it’s enacted by men. It looks like another case where men are causing our problems. Time to open more prisons eradicate men once and for al

Most men are born with the desire to subjugate those weaker than them. Even the weak, skinny farax turns to inceldom to ask for the government to intervene and make women subservient towards him as he lacks the physical strength. Also most rape occurs against women and it’s enacted by men. It looks like another case where men are causing our problems. Time to open more prisons eradicate men once and for al

Good Lord. You're just as if not more coldhearted and malevolent than the men you resent.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Good Lord. You're just as if not more coldhearted and malevolent than the men you resent.
She is a demon.

She has cooled down for a bit

But she has some hatred man for men. She is a lost cause unfortunately.

Ignore her hatred

She said she took a 23andme test and I’m hoping the results came back 100% not somali. @Knowles tell us the results. I want to see if we have to deal with this L

Haven't you guys seen the serie OZ? The muslim group are feared in prison, nobody fucks with them.The worst Tyrone's convert to islam, so you got instant protection by associating with them.

lol_meme_vykort-r4f1c0d7364154f3f804e4ff7bf8b8046_vgbaq_8byvr_307.jpg

Last edited:
Yea if I got raped, well than I’m killing the rapists.
If i find myself physically overpowered then i will use my teeth and aim for the nuts! if i manage to rip them off then his sex drive will plunge and he will feel the pain before he rapes me. Anything goes in prison and i would do anything to avoid being raped. I'm taking eyes out.....ripping scrotums....and biting necks to get that predator away from em.

Remember a lion can't hunt if he loses his eye so all living beings assess their chances of being injured in a fight and if i show intent to damage then i'm less likely to be tested.

This my number #1 biggest fear about prison
My second fear about prison is getting lynched by those nazi prison Gangs

If you don’t you don’t look tough or know how to fight. Than man people are gonna treat you like shit in prison.
Imagine they locked up one beautiful like jlo in there with all those men ? Do you think she would died in 24 hours just from getting cucked ? ?

If you don’t you don’t look tough or know how to fight. Than man people are gonna treat you like shit in prison.
I can't lie I would turn into a Somali girl cheap and clean, a hench guy would have secured me with apple mehr

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Jerome

walaal, i dont understand the point of this thread. I am worried.

ohno.png

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@AussieHustler @Sheikh @nine @Crow @YourBroMoe @Gooney112

How well do y’all think you would do in prison?
I'd be fine. I'd simply remove all moral filters and do anything and everything to survive and thrive. If I have to gouge eyeballs and eat them in front of someone while smiling to f*ck with people's heads, I'll do it. If I have to chop and man's dick off and make another guy eat it, I'll do it.

Basically, if you're willing to be the most fucked up guy in the room, you'll either go to solitary, or you'll be avoided. Either or works for me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd be fine. I'd simply remove all moral filters and do anything and everything to survive and thrive. If I have to gouge eyeballs and eat them in front of someone while smiling to f*ck with people's heads, I'll do it. If I have to chop and man's **** off and make another guy eat it, I'll do it.

Basically, if you're willing to be the most fucked up guy in the room, you'll either go to solitary, or you'll be avoided. Either or works for me.

U could just take the easy way out and be the bi!ch! But i guess thats not your style. Jerome raced u to it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.