Famous Internet-Sheikh Nouman Ali Khan Caught Doing Saqajanimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the clickbait-title, I've taken after niggas like Unclemenace :mjcry:

Nouman Ali Khan has basically been using his fame to have inappropriate relationships with young students and fans of him

A sheikh is not god. Anyone can become a sheikh. He's just a guy who got horny. It's not shocking if you considered him a human being in the first place lol.

Many religious people believe that. My mom believes the sky not falling on us is a miracle, the solar eclipse,the stars, etc.. magic/holy power Is just an easy way to explain things they don't understand
Your mother is right. The fact that everything stays in perfect place is a miracle
Reciting the quran backwards is an aspect of sixir

There was a time, a long time ago, that I'd be shocked by something like this. Now it's just par for the course.

The accusations are 'inappropriate interaction' by a community of self proclaimed jealous scholars that have been on a witch hunt against him for years due to his popularity, there is no accusation of anything beyond the 'verbal' which is very revealing here.

No evidence of this vague 'inappropriate interaction' has been made public nor has Nouman spoken on it, until you hear both sides, you can't make any judgements.

You have to also understand the kinds of people you are dealing with, these are a people that act more conservative then the sahaba that regard any man going up to a women in a respectful dignified way to speak to her in order to see if she is marriage material to be 'inappropriate' if not 'haram' with no proof from the Quran or Sunnah to support such a position.

I do not consider the above to be inappropriate and neither does Nouman in a speech I heard from him, it all boils down to what your intentions are and Allah knows them best, as long as you avoid being in a private place with them and fear Allah with regards to your speech, I see no problems with this especially in today's climate were the culture of family having large rosters of potentials no longer exists and everyone has to vend for himself.

You have to understand Nouman is a millionaire who came out of a divorce (likely an arranged marriage which he doesn't want to repeat), a popular figure that women throw themselves at day and night that could easily select the 4 he desires at will with even the most staunch anti polygamy chick becoming pro polygamy overnight just for him because of his status. There is no compelling motive at play here.

It makes no sense that the only accusations against him are the so called 'inappropriate interactions' by the extremist community, for such accusations to come out implies that the women complained to these man which is pure sour grapes.

What likely happened is that Brother Nouman had respectful interactions with these women to see their eligibility in marriage just like I would have.

At some point in the interaction he decided for some reason he was no longer interested and stopped responding to them just like I would have done (if she failed the test)

As you know, hell hath no fury then a scorned women, especially if a famous man is involved, hence they set out to destroy him instead and the jealous enemies as usual pounced on this, this has happened to many man over the years, yet these predatory women are being portrayed as victims because the popular dude they sought out desperately no longer wanted to continue the 'verbal' interactions, they have more to gain here then he has, yet they are the so called victims we should feel sorry for.

I don't see how Nouman could have done this any differently without falling into the same arranged marriage cycle, I can understand he doesn't want to get the parents involved so early without even getting to know the women, for a popular person like him such a story spreads in the community and the embarrassment of a U turn by him becomes very profound literally forcing him to marry her, so I understand his reticence.

These bunch of jealous buffoons on a witch hunt over something like this goes to show how out of touch with reality they really are, their own daughters have open relationships, in a poll conducted not long ago over 50% of the Muslim youth @ university had professed to have engaged in Zina at some point in their life, with something like 75% having had a relationship with the opposite sex.

Yet all their energy is focused on tearing each other down while their youth and their own daughters/son are destroying themselves, because of how difficult they have made marriage.

Last edited:
The accusations are 'inappropriate interaction' by a community of self proclaimed jealous scholars that have been on a witch hunt against him for years due to his popularity, there is no accusation of anything beyond the 'verbal' which is very revealing here.

No evidence of this vague 'inappropriate interaction' has been made public nor has Nouman spoken on it, until you hear both sides, you can't make any judgements.

You have to also understand the kinds of people you are dealing with, these are a people that act more conservative then the sahaba that regard any man going up to a women in a respectful dignified way to speak to her in order to see if she is marriage material to be 'inappropriate' if not 'haram' with no proof from the Quran or Sunnah to support such a position.

I do not consider the above to be inappropriate and neither does Nouman in a speech I heard from him, it all boils down to what your intentions are and Allah knows them best, as long as you avoid being in a private place with them and fear Allah with regards to your speech, I see no problems with this especially in today's climate were the culture of family having large rosters of potentials no longer exists and everyone has to vend for himself.

You have to understand Nouman is a millionaire who came out of a divorce (likely an arranged marriage which he doesn't want to repeat), a popular figure that women throw themselves at day and night that could easily select the 4 he desires at will with even the most staunch anti polygamy chick becoming pro polygamy overnight just for him because of his status. There is no compelling motive at play here.

It makes no sense that the only accusations against him are the so called 'inappropriate interactions' by the extremist community, for such accusations to come out implies that the women complained to these man which is pure sour grapes.

What likely happened is that Brother Nouman had respectful interactions with these women to see their eligibility in marriage just like I would have.

At some point in the interaction he decided for some reason he was no longer interested and stopped responding to them just like I would have done (if she failed the test)

As you know, hell hath no fury then a scorned women, especially if a famous man is involved, hence they set out to destroy him instead and the jealous enemies as usual pounced on this, this has happened to many man over the years, yet these predatory women are being portrayed as victims because the popular dude they sought out desperately no longer wanted to continue the 'verbal' interactions, they have more to gain here then he has, yet they are the so called victims we should feel sorry for.

I don't see how Nouman could have done this any differently without falling into the same arranged marriage cycle, I can understand he doesn't want to get the parents involved so early without even getting to know the women, for a popular person like him such a story spreads in the community and the embarrassment of a U turn by him becomes very profound literally forcing him to marry her, so I understand his reticence.

These bunch of jealous buffoons on a witch hunt over something like this goes to show how out of touch with reality they really are, their own daughters have open relationships, in a poll conducted not long ago over 50% of the Muslim youth @ university had professed to have engaged in Zina at some point in their life, with something like 75% having had a relationship with the opposite sex.

Yet all their energy is focused on tearing each other down while their youth and their own daughters/son are destroying themselves, because of how difficult they have made marriage.

You would make excellent public defender. :qri8gs7:

Have you thought about getting into law?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dirty perverts all these shiekhs are fucking hypocrites, stopped listening to these goons years ago, bunch of goat fuckers ! With no plausible hard conclusive evidence to support their claims

Dirty perverts all these shiekhs are fucking stopped listening to these goons years ago, bunch of goat fuckers ! With no plausible hard conclusive evidence to support their claims

Non religious person talks to women: whats wrong with that this is the problem with islam so repressed blah blah blah

Religious man does it: dirty pervert why is he talking to women!!

You really need professional help

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Non religious person talks to women: whats wrong with that this is the problem with islam so repressed blah blah blah

Religious man does it: dirty pervert why is he talking to women!!

You really need professional help
No Islamic people are retarded you actually follow these embiciles hahah

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I didnt call you retarded sweetheart. I said you need professional help either that or you are very young (13 or younger)
Haha no I just don't believe In someone who massacred a whole tribe and keeps war booty ;) darling why don't you open your mind instead of following blindly like a sheep, or a good little dog

Haha no I just don't believe In someone who massacred a whole tribe and keeps war booty ;) darling why don't you open your mind instead of following blindly like a sheep, or a good little dog

Haye I was being tame but let me bring out the big guns

*ahem*

Your writing is incoherent, your spelling is atrocious, your lack of punctuation is appalling there are severe gaps and your reasoning and critical thinking. I fear you are unable to connect any dots or read between any lines. Your thinking is linear and so everything needs to be spelled out for you. You parrot everything you have heard others say about islam and repeat it back without understanding it. You throw around buzzwords when you don't really know how to use them. This all points to a young child, but I get the feeling youre an older gal who's just stupid

Dont mind me but I am an expert at analyzing people :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts