Famous Haplogroup J1 Carriers: Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haplo_J.jpg

How come vast majority of Somalis are E1b1b? You cant be Banu Hashim if you aint got Hapologroup J1. Dustin Hoffman, Alan Dershowitz and Bennet Greenspan are more related to Banu Hashim than Somalis.

NO CLAN TALK ALLOWED.

There's nothing wrong with not being Banu Hashim. The vast majority of Muslims are not J1. Just the Arabs and Habeshas. You can still be Muslim. Your blood lineage doesn't matter to Allah SWT. What matters is your deen and your iman.

There's nothing wrong with not being Banu Hashim. The vast majority of Muslims are not J1. Just the Arabs and Habeshas. You can still be Muslim. Your blood lineage doesn't matter to Allah SWT. What matters is your deen and your iman.
We're not even Arabs at all let alone related to the Prophet
:heh:

Aren't you endriam? What on earth has happened? Idk but i'm liking the new you

@Amun You're an expert at this, aren't some Garxajis and warsangeli J1?

Nope. Garxajis has a 100% T1a record, so far. As for Warsangeli, I've heard some have it but I haven't seen the actual proof. If they do have it, it makes sense since there are clans in Warsangeli whose origins are shrouded in mystery, like the Ogeyslabe. That, as well as the fact that a few southern Semitic people migrated to Sanaag and Bari leads me to believe some Warsangelis might possess J haplogroup.

Nope. Garxajis has a 100% T1a record, so far. As for Warsangeli, I've heard some have it but I haven't seen the actual proof. If they do have it, it makes sense since there are clans in Warsangeli whose origins are shrouded in mystery, like the Ogeyslabe. That, as well as the fact that a few southern Semitic people migrated to Sanaag and Bari leads me to believe some Warsangelis might possess J haplogroup.
That's it! this haplogroup stuff is confusing, what is t1a? are we not arabs?:mjcry:

Finally you accepted my Arab heritage brother :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts