Family of looted house whom Yariisoow returned from squatter kicked out by squatters after his death

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Seems like a certain community did not take their time in reversing Yariisoow's famous house returning spree.

Certain communities I believe are cursed in Xamar!

This should be an example to all N&N, Yariisow (AUN) is gone and so went with him all his ruling, so imagine once farmaajo is gone, all his ruling will be changed in favour of HAGs ruling.

So Tekinko dont get comfortable you only have 1 year top left., so start packing your bags for Gedo.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
This should be an example to all N&N, Yariisow (AUN) is gone and so went with him all his ruling, so imagine once farmaajo is gone, all his ruling will be changed in favour of HAGs ruling.

So Tekinko dont get comfortable you only have 1 year top left., so start packing your bags for Gedo.
You're a real sick individual acdubillah

TekNiKo

VIP

You are a sick person, a dying breed of opportunists who should be eliminated off the face of the earth. I am not even from Gedo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Why and how so am i sick?

Isnt Somalia a federalism, so by that definition everyone stays in his own lands, unless you dont have lands that is.
HG belong in Galmudug you have no more right than me. An abgaal can tell me to f*ck off but not you

HG belong in Galmudug you have no more right than me. An abgaal can tell me to f*ck off but not you

There is a reason why we are Deputy Mayor in Mogadishu, and that is not from baryo like you folks do in Kismayo.

We HG only have our balls and violent courage to thank for our stay in deep South Somalia, when it comes to xoog none comes par with us, unlike you mx folks who beg other clans (HG) for support.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
There is a reason why we are Deputy Mayor in Mogadishu, and that is not from baryo like you folks do in Kismayo.

We HG only have our balls and violent courage to thank for our stay in deep South Somalia, when it comes to xoog none comes par with us, unlike you mx folks who beg other clans (HG) for support.
Murusade our allies now controls Benaadir now, we can no longer trust you folk.

Remember when we slapped your hero Abdishakuur and killed 4 of his soldiers buried them with their shoes? Your folks have been neutured in Xamar long ago, I have more access to airport, dekads than you ever will. Lets face it no one likes your ilk.

Abgaals should remove their blood thirsty cousins from Xamar. They bring nothing but problems. Leave them in shitty GM.

Murusade our allies now controls Benaadir now, we can no longer trust you folk.

Remember when we slapped your hero Abdishakuur and killed 4 of his soldiers buried them with their shoes? Your folks have been neutured in Xamar long ago, I have more access to airport, dekads than you ever will. Lets face it no one likes your ilk.
@Lex Luther is correct , you will be sent back to ghetto with the Somali flag.

:pachah1::russ:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Sxb like I told you it's better to tell the truth and be a realist if I tell MX the hard truth I will tell you the hard truth HG are done in southern Somalia and I mean done they are a hated group stripped of their power by a combination of Murusade and Abgaal and its not recent it's been going on since Mahamed Dheere Salaad Ali Jeele and Ali Geedi it continues with Khayre today ummada reer Banadir waa tashadeen wallahi you are one of the weakest clans in Xamar today the stories of HG boogeyman are long gone you and Darood are equal in levels of power in 2019 how the mighty have fallen my advice to you is would be to go make peace as HG build up Galmudug ffs it has freaking Hobyo port,uranium,fish,livestock and most importantly OIL!!! But a crook doesn't ever build anything once he learns to steal he'll do it till he's dead why don't you see the diamond Galmudug is are you so arrogant you'd rather die than wave the white flag and get rich as f*ck? Its over sxb acceptance is a hard thing to do but we must do it to survive thing logically

Sxb like I told you it's better to tell the truth and be a realist if I tell MX the hard truth I will tell you the hard truth HG are done in southern Somalia and I mean done they are a hated group stripped of their power by a combination of Murusade and Abgaal and its not recent it's been going on since Mahamed Dheere Salaad Ali Jeele and Ali Geedi it continues with Khayre today ummada reer Banadir waa tashadeen wallahi you are one of the weakest clans in Xamar today the stories of HG boogeyman are long gone you and Darood are equal in levels of power in 2019 how the mighty have fallen my advice to you is would be to go make peace as HG build up Galmudug ffs it has freaking Hobyo port,uranium,fish,livestock and most importantly OIL!!! But a crook doesn't ever build anything once he learns to steal he'll do it till he's dead why don't you see the diamond Galmudug is are you so arrogant you'd rather die than wave the white flag and get rich as f*ck? Its over sxb acceptance is a hard thing to do but we must do it to survive thing logically

Galmudug State is nothing but a launch pad for us HG, our ideology has always been fixated on ruling Somalia whatever means neccasery, we will wear many different political shirts so long it all leads to that Presidential Chair in Villa Somalia.

This is my People HG gathering from all of the worlds to talk and plan the moves to be taken in next 100 years.
upload_2019-8-4_23-13-22.png

You talk about HG demise as if its fact when the reality is otherwise, no Hawiye clan has an absolute state, money, manpower and influence the way HG does, if any Darood or Hawiye President wants to rule Somalia successfully he will have to please us HG, hence the case in point Xaarmajo that has been handicapped from ruling Somalia successfully as HG spoil for him at every turns.

anyway looool, walahi you crack me up, kulaha this delusional Shoalin ''HG are done, they have no influence'', waryaa here below is a picture that contradicts your statement, as they say 1 Picture is worth Thousands of words, the Picture below Showcases HGs might and Influence in electing your uncle Khaa'in snake Xaarmajo, this is HG putting Xarmaajo on the throne before he snaked us, kkkk.

upload_2019-8-4_23-27-50.png

Shaolin23

Galmudug State is nothing but a launch pad for us HG, our ideology has always been fixated on ruling Somalia whatever means neccasery, we will wear many different political shirts so long it all leads to that Presidential Chair in Villa Somalia.

This is my People HG gathering from all of the worlds to talk and plan the moves to be taken in next 100 years.
View attachment 76718

You talk about HG demise as if its fact when the reality is otherwise, no Hawiye clan has an absolute state, money, manpower and influence the way HG does, if any Darood or Hawiye President wants to rule Somalia successfully he will have to please us HG, hence the case in point Xaarmajo that has been handicapped from ruling Somalia successfully as HG spoil for him at every turns.

anyway looool, walahi you crack me up, kulaha this delusional Shoalin ''HG are done, they have no influence'', waryaa here below is a picture that contradicts your statement, as they say 1 Picture is worth Thousands of words, the Picture below Showcases HGs might and Influence in electing your uncle Khaa'in snake Xaarmajo, this is HG putting Xarmaajo on the throne before he snaked us, kkkk.

View attachment 76721
Truth hurts doesn't it ? HG have never been good politicians just street thugs and what happens when you take a street thugs gun away he becomes a coward with no direction his life is over he can't exert his authority on anyone and he doesn't know another way to do it ..it took 30 years for Somalia to forget about Siad Barre and Mareexaan than Farmaajo gets elected what did your donkey brained politician do in 2018 after he snaked them? Call for another
1991 but no one listened this time no response at all..all you did was remind the Somali public why they hate you so much believe me it will take 60 years for Somalis to forget about HG just keep your head down and build Galmudug Somalia has moved on from warlordism get with the new reality

View attachment 76718

View attachment 76721

You guys have been trying to rule, true, but you've kept on failing. Because all you rely on is brute strength. But that alone doesn't get you very far in this modern technological world. When it comes to brains and strategic thinking, HG are quite dumb, dumber than even abgaal which is saying a lot. Which is why that entire idiotic circle of HG men was outsmarted by 1 MX Farmaajo. Another example of HG idiocy and low iq is your own performance in this thread. As I always say, Allah has blessed us with dumb enemies. Which is why we've always ruled you but never vice versa.

TekNiKo

VIP
HG height of power was 05 after that they are are on the backfoot, Biyomaal has woken up and over taken Marka, Dir in Hiiraan arent scared them either nor is Xawaadle.

HG height of power was 05 after that they are are on the backfoot, Biyomaal has woken up and over taken Marka, Dir in Hiiraan arent scared them either nor is Xawaadle.
I wouldn’t say that. They rule half of xamar, live heavily in marka and have their own state. Their uncle duduuble owns Hormuud which basically rules south somalis economy in the form of evc plus. Indeed the civil war was a musiibo but if u ask who is the one clan who have benefited the most from civil war it is certainly HG

Yoo

Eel eh?

Seems like a certain community did not take their time in reversing Yariisoow's famous house returning spree.

Certain communities I believe are cursed in Xamar!
I have my connections in xamar, these police officers are some dirty bastards

Yoo

Eel eh?

As if that means anythingo_O civil servants that do jack shit for their degmads and cash in cheques, pick people based on manifestos and what they can do:farmajoyaab:Not "adeerkey baa gudoomiye degmadan ka ah" they dont do shit for even our tol, diaspora'o come to xamar and get with reality these people are working only for their own belly:farole:

Shaolin23

Bro have u been to xamar. These guys contro

I wouldn’t say that. They rule half of xamar, live heavily in marka and have their own state. Their uncle duduuble owns Hormuud which basically rules south somalis economy in the form of evc plus. Indeed the civil war was a musiibo but if u ask who is the one clan who have benefited the most from civil war it is certainly HG
No doubt HG have established themselves in the business world of Xamar but tell me what they've done politically in the past 15 years? Has it translated into anything tangible

Hormuud and Duduble have nothing to do with HG, Duduble have good working relations with AS while HG are against AS, business is business never personal

In Marka gone are the days when Indhacadde used to charge Biyomal for river water Biyomal have been repossessing farms like Robert Mugabe from the whites get with the times bro

Trending