Family History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a long family history

A Somali prime minister Abdirisaaq Xaaji Xusein was my close family. He’s 5 fathers above me in reer abtirsi, my grandfather sideways.

My grandfather founded Burtinle, it might be bullshit family story

I have a pic of my grandfathers father from the 60s or 70s, maybe a normal thing...nothing impressive about him.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-25_1-23-57.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-25_1-23-57.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 258
  • upload_2018-7-25_1-25-26.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-25_1-25-26.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
I know he went to xajj once I think they crossed through Egypt.

They weared turban back then, lots of pictures of Somalis with turban

Dunno who it was but somebody met a sleeping lion and was able to pass peacefully, on the way back the lion was awake and he put a long stick to his head to look bigger and it worked the lion stayed back

Some of my family members worked for the Barre regime and my uncle, the manager of a bank, was arrested after the bank was robbed.

Many wild stories I’ve heard

My parents met a man in Kismayo who said he was 150 yrs old, he died 20 yrs later

A story of a man who had cattle taken by an animal, he caught up with the animal but it shifted to a male jinn so he stopped chasing after he saw

My grand father was a savage from from mudug, he hunted lions and my other grandfather was from xamar another savage guy, his name was yaxaas, which means a crocodile. In 1963 he bombed Aidstobians and he repeated it again in 1977 where he killed hundreds of midgets with his Russian made brand new bomber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts