False Prophet from South Galkacyo is gaining hundreds of followers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such xer also exist in Heemo where a Sheikh Baardheere used to have his xer and camp. People flock there and even dignataries are taken there when passing by.

'Sheikh' Baardheere when he lived down south also claimed that he did not have to pray and that he receives 'revelations' from angels. He set up later in Mudug. His son became his successor and Farmaajo had to get 'blessing' of him.

His followers call him 'Aabe' or Father. They are the desciples and do whatever he orders them to do.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These people have committed no crime except to Allah if they are sane
Nor have they committed terrorism

Why you so intend on hurting them?
him and his followers should be left alone

for we are not to judge.
Somalia is a 100% Sunni Muslim country. We will not allow new false religions to sprout and create even more problems for this already divided nation. If this man is left alone, I guarantee that he will form a terrorist group and try to overthrow the fragile government. Killing him while he is weak is common sense.

One funny story and how misguided this men and their followers are.

Maxamed Rabiic who was based in Yagoori Sool known as xerta Maxamed Rabiic or Aba Yoonis had a similar cult.

He once visited Garoowe with a unbelievable convoy and met Abdullahi Yusuf and his followers have camp outside Garoowe too.

He was married to a woman who he had many children with around 4. The woman had a little sister who he helped raise who lived with them.

The girl grew up to become a beautiful woman. Many men in the camp wanted to marry that girl and she became the talk of the camp.

One of the close disciples came to ask for her hand he gave her away to him.

He then went to his bed and stopped coming out and eating. His disciples got worried and went to see him.

They saw him shaking his head vigorously and asked him 'Aabe what is the matter'. He said I received a revelation which left me with a heavy heart that is difficult for me which I can not refuse.

They said 'what is it'? He said remember the girl I gave to disciple so and so who is also my wife's sister that I helped raise.

They said 'what is the matter'? He said an angel came to me and I was ordered to marry her and divorce and send her sister my current wife to Jigjiga but I already gave her to one of my disciples.

The disciple stood up and said 'Aabe if that os the case I am going to divorce her now and we did not have our wedding and intimate encounter do what the revelation asks you to do'.

His other disciplee said the same and the same day he divorced his wife and gave her money and send her to Jigjiga while he married her younger sister which he helped raise but that now became a beautiful woman with good features.

Somalia is a 100% Sunni Muslim country. We will not allow new false religions to sprout and create even more problems for this already divided nation. If this man is left alone, I guarantee that he will form a terrorist group and try to overthrow the fragile government. Killing him while he is weak is common sense.
Well the kufaar allow us to excercise our beliefs freely

Why can’t we do the same?

One funny story and how misguided this men and their followers are.

Maxamed Rabiic who was based in Yagoori Sool known as xerta Maxamed Rabiic or Aba Yoonis had a similar cult.

He once visited Garoowe with a unbelievable convoy and met Abdullahi Yusuf and his followers have camp outside Garoowe too.

He was married to a woman who he had many children with around 4. The woman had a little sister who he helped raise who lived with them.

The girl grew up to become a beautiful woman. Many men in the camp wanted to marry that girl and she became the talk of the camp.

One of the close disciples came to ask for her hand he gave her away to him.

He then went to his bed and stopped coming out and eating. His disciples got worried and went to see him.

They saw him shaking his head vigorously and asked him 'Aabe what is the matter'. He said I received a revelation which left me with a heavy heart that is difficult for me which I can not refuse.

They said 'what is it'? He said remember the girl I gave to disciple so and so who is also my wife's sister that I helped raise.

They said 'what is the matter'? He said an angel came to me and I was ordered to marry her and divorce and send her sister my current wife to Jigjiga but I already gave her to one of my disciples.

The disciple stood up and said 'Aabe if that os the case I am going to divorce her now and we did not have our wedding and intimate encounter do what the revelation asks you to do'.

His other disciplee said the same and the same day he divorced his wife and gave her money and send her to Jigjiga while he married her younger sister which he helped raise but that now became a beautiful woman with good features.

:damn:

Money, Fame and Pussy is what leads these guys to commit such blasphemous sh*t

Some pseudo-kebab idiots want to kill the f$#$er & turn him into a martyr :icon lol:

Well the kufaar allow us to excercise our beliefs freely

Why can’t we do the same?

No cant do @nine
Somalia is Muslim period
Never shall another religion other than Islam be allowed. End of story

But cults are just cults and end up in ridicule after some isjii-jiid, aslong as they stray away from crime, proliferation of any sick shit and argagixiso

Everything outside that ha bashaalaan:icon lol::icon lol:

No cant do @nine
Somalia is Muslim period
Never shall another religion other than Islam be allowed. End of story

But cults are just cults and end up in ridicule after some isjii-jiid, aslong as they stray away from crime, proliferation of any sick shit and argagixiso

Everything outside that ha bashaalaan:icon lol::icon lol:
You wouldn’t be in the West if they weren’t so open to other religions

We shouldn’t be paranoid and scared Islam will survive but preventing other people’s beliefs will lead to paranoia

We shouldn’t be paranoid and scared Islam will survive but preventing other people’s beliefs will lead to paranoia

Sorry mate that's unacceptable in our Creed & Culture

Even if foreigners came to Somalia they may practise their religion, but not promote or even build a temple/church whatever you want to call it.

Our Ancestors did not die by the thousands in the name of Allah only for us to apply some flawed and failed western liberal policy

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
he already claims to be leader of Somalia, his followers are brainwashed young kids I dont see any one past 30 in his group.

Even if foreigners came to Somalia they may practise their religion, but not promote or even build a temple/church whatever you want to call it.

Our Ancestors did not die by the thousands in the name of Allah only for us to apply some flawed and failed western liberal policy
But bro we wouldn’t be here without this so called

“Flawed western policy”

The same western liberal policy that let's you live in peace in western countries, and how is it failed when western countries are flourishing and our country has failed in every way imaginable, this is the same policy that let's you build your Mosques all over the world so that you can pray in peace

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

This is not a religion like Christianity Judaism or Buddhism this is a distortion of OUR religion the religion of the West is their constitutions and good that’s their business if you violate their constitution what will happen? Yep you guessed its jail time you’ll be behind bars for years maybe you must understand our constitution is based on Islamic law if you violate it you violate the law of the land blasphemy is illegal in our constitution he must face punishment don’t spin this to look like it’s discrimination against others beliefs:ivers:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
When i was in galkacyo i actually met this nutjob, it was epic. I snapchatted the women twerking kkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts