False Prophet from South Galkacyo is gaining hundreds of followers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@Cognitivedissonance you were right, the fitnah is spreading and this evil man is gaining more and more strength. An evil strengthing sect that is misleading a certain community to the gates of hell.

They have even arranged free khat, a musical band and has built a base for him. He was only shortly arrested only to be freed by his tol:mjlol::cosbyhmm:

@Cognitivedissonance you were right, the fitnah is spreading and this evil man is gaining more and more strength. An evil strengthing sect that is misleading a certain community to the gates of hell.

They have even arranged free khat, a musical band and has built a base for him. He was only shortly arrested only to be freed by his tol:mjlol::cosbyhmm:

Mental illness is real bro

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland Special Forces need to storm Baraxley and end this false prophet before he starts a new religion of idiots inside our city. Anyone who defends him deserves to die in a state of gaalnimo.

BankaTuyo

حيران
He is the newest of many dajjals that have come and will come in the future. he needs to terminated immediately. on the other hand did anyone check on his mental status; is he sound?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Calm down with the violence guys.
These people look sick, perhaps even suffering from a form of mental ilness
So? I would argue that all criminals and terrorists suffer from some form of mental illness but that doesn't make them any less dangerous and it certainly doesn't make a difference to their victims.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
So? I would argue that all criminals and terrorists suffer from some form of mental illness but that doesn't make them any less dangerous and it certainly doesn't make a difference to their victims.
Exile him to a deserted island as a minimum

These people have committed no crime except to Allah if they are sane
Nor have they committed terrorism

Why you so intend on hurting them?

To be fair though this 'xer' and 'Sheikhs' existed for a long time. It looks this guy wants to establish now and is on the fast lane. He also makes himself public.

The nabi picture and kissing of the picture everytime the word nabi is mentioned is disturbing as well as the picture. Why are they kissing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending