False Info: Somalis are tall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I am 6’2” , 200ibs. I am neither short nor skinny. Speak for yourself.

Somali males are on the tall side

? I'm Somali. Y'all lie an pretend like you're tall when you're not. I'm not saying this to mean or anything, just to tell you to stop lying. Nothing wrong with being short-average heighted, accept yourself
What kind of pygmie Somalis do you know I know a few short. Somalis but most are tall like what??

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
5,11 guy here, neither tall nor short, although some say that 5,11 is the beginning of tall,its actually a comfortable height, hopefully i can make it to 6 beofre 21.Most of my family are tall especially the new generation of Somali males,my first cousin thats only a year older than me is 6,4 and my other cousin whos like 19 is 6,5-66.I'd say the average somali male range is 5,10-6,1,anything below that is considered short for a somali and anything above it is considered tall( 6,2 ect)

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Nilotics, kushites, and few west African tribes are tall and slender, but Nilotics are some of the tallest people in the world. Somalis fall under the kush race so they are taller, probably as tall as Europeans. I would guesstimate the average height of western Somali males to be 5ft 9--5ft 10
However, majority of Africans (Bantus and west Africans) are indeed short.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She was raised in a conservative Somali family and feels unlucky she didn't have much freedom to experience the world. Markaa, uqdadbay soomalida u qabtaa. I mean she's forced to attend dugsi by her mother even though she's 18.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@PiratePrincess the fam bam
pygmy1-15bb9hm.jpg

I don't know where this lie originated but it keeps being repeated, this is an out right lie. Go to any Somali neighborhood and most Somalis(male or female) are not over 5"8. I've lived around Somalis my whole life and I can attest that they're short people, some average(5"7-5"8).

I don't know where this lie originated but it keeps being repeated, this is an out right lie. Go to any Somali neighborhood and most Somalis(male or female) are not over 5"8. I've lived around Somalis my whole life and I can attest that they're short people, some average(5"7-5"8).
I am 6 "0 and still growing. Most xalimos hover around 5"0-5"8.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I have so many tall relatives in my family like 6'4 and 6'6 height. I know one somali family where there is like 6 boys and 5 out 6 who are 6'4 exactly or around that height. But one of them is 5'6, I think he had growth issues when he was a child:russ:. Imagine all you brothers being giants and you being the same height as your mum. Even his sisters are taller then him:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
That’s a lie I’m like 5’9 and half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending