False Info: Somalis are tall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where this lie originated but it keeps being repeated, this is an out right lie. Go to any Somali neighborhood and most Somalis(male or female) are not over 5"8. I've lived around Somalis my whole life and I can attest that they're short people, some average(5"7-5"8).

What is this Xaarbashi propaganda :cryinglaughsmiley:
? I'm Somali. Y'all lie an pretend like you're tall when you're not. I'm not saying this to mean or anything, just to tell you to stop lying. Nothing wrong with being short-average heighted, accept yourself

I don't know where this lie originated but it keeps being repeated, this is an out right lie. Go to any Somali neighborhood and most Somalis(male or female) are not over 5"8. I've lived around Somalis my whole life and I can attest that they're short people, some average(5"7-5"8).

That's a lie/fake news.

I'm a 6'4 Somali man with a 7'1 wingspan.

Keo

VIP
I'm 188cm and taller than my parents and siblings. Only one of my uncles is taller than me at 195cm. I got it from my great grandfather on my mothers side who was close to or at 7 foot tall.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Not false. Somalis are generally tall. Skinny and meager, yes but not all short.
upload_2017-10-14_21-13-42.png

upload_2017-10-14_21-14-31.png
upload_2017-10-14_21-16-50.png
upload_2017-10-14_21-17-34.png

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Not remotely true. I would say average is 5'10 or 5'11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending