Fake friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a day one friend that I trust a lot there’s this other kid that I’m beefing with we have a group of friends that we hang around and I was gonna go and chill with them at the mall I was halfway there when these two girls walked up and told that they were talking shit about me.i knew the guy for 5 years and I’m confused about what to do next.

I have a day one friend that I trust a lot there’s this other kid that I’m beefing with we have a group of friends that we hang around and I was gonna go and chill with them at the mall I was halfway there when these two girls walked up and told that they were talking shit about me.i knew the guy for 5 years and I’m confused about what to do next.

Wow my Darood brother your so called friend betrayed you what a backstabber!

My brother you got to say to those girls that the your so called friend lied about you!

And my brother you have to confront this guy and ask him what's up? Why you talking stuff behind my back?

You should ask those question my brothers then hopefully you'll get your answers from that fake friend!

Don't worry brother you got a real friend in me! We are family brother!

Wow my Darood brother your so called friend betrayed you what a backstabber!

My brother you got to say to those girls that the your so called friend lied about you!

And my brother you have to confront this guy and tell what's up? Why you talking stuff behind my back?

You should ask those question my brothers then hopefully you'll get your answers from that fake friend!

Don't worry brother you got a real friend in me! We are family brother!
You’re right but the main guy talking shit was the other guy named jake I’ll confront my day one and then beat up jake

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don’t trust what them girls say unless you hear it with your own ears or see it with your own eyes don’t trust what anyone tells you about others if them girls really cared about you why didn’t they confront them? I reiterate don’t believe what anyone tells you unless you hear it or see it yourself.

Don’t trust what them girls say unless you hear it with your own ears or see it with your own eyes don’t trust what anyone tells you about others if them girls really cared about you why didn’t they confront them? I reiterate don’t believe what anyone tells you unless you hear it or see it yourself.

Very good chance that those girls might be lying just to breakup a friendship.

There could be lots of possibilities behind this as well.

You’re right those girls could be lying

Idk what it is but Somali men have hoe personality :snoop:
Wallahi these niggas are straight es talking behind yo back always quite when alone but get extra brave when around there niggas,snitching wallahi the female are way better in every category:patrice:
I had one of these dick suckers snitch on me at work even though I welcomed him when he first got hired runs to the manager and snitched on me:pacspit:
Wallahi dealing wit AA niggas>>>somali
The last 1 year or so reminding why I rarely fucked wit these dick suckers in my school days:pachah1:

Idk what it is but Somali men have hoe personality :snoop:
Wallahi these niggas are straight es talking behind yo back always quite when alone but get extra brave when around there niggas,snitching wallahi the female are way better in every category:patrice:
I had one of these dick suckers snitch on me at work even though I welcomed him when he first got hired runs to the manager and snitched on me:pacspit:
Wallahi dealing wit AA niggas>>>somali
The last 1 year or so reminding why I rarely fucked wit these dick suckers in my school days:pachah1:
Lol the nigga was a An Sudanese we still day ones the was lying

He betrayed for the hoes bro dont forget hes a snake that will throw dirt on ur name just to get pussy imagine what else he is capable of bisinka ninka iska cilali sxb hes plastic and would snitch if you catch a case.

I just read the thread now good you made up fam but never trust a hoe moral of the story from this is never belive what you hear and only belive half of what you see my friend keep to this and you wont have these issues

That's the reason why us men should never trust s!

Remember bros before hos.

Great to hear that Jake kind got wrecked!
Bros before hoes foreal jake is a for not firming the roast though keep your eye on that one fam hes the type to fold up if he ed up about an accusation and started saying your irrelevant then hes capable of doing a lot more in the future hes a fake friend foreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts