Fake Colonial boundaries are doomed to Collapse sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Majeertenia boqortooyo existed before Puntland controlling the same territory as Puntland today so I guess Puntland will remain.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol whatever nigga, u clearly got issues
A slave of the kikuyu has the audacity to talk about Puntland it's clearly you who has issues you dumb cagdheer maskaxda lugaha ba ku siditaa doqon foqol doqon let's see if you could dhaanto your way to freedom.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Cognitivedissonance said:
A slave of the kikuyu has the audacity to talk about Puntland it's clearly you who has issues you dumb cagdheer maskaxda lugaha ba ku siditaa doqon foqol doqon let's see if you could dhaanto your way to freedom.
What did I say about pl? What an idiot? I don't care about PL. I ain't foolish to insult people I share blood with unlike you.
I don't care about pl mate, if anything its u who wanna claim daroodnimo when we in jl

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What did I say about pl? What an idiot? I don't care about PL. I ain't foolish to insult people I share blood with unlike you.
I don't care about pl mate, if anything its u who wanna claim daroodnimo when we in jl
Puntland made jubaland and defended jubaland cumar Abdirashid Shar'marke had a big hand in the creation of jubaland and yes Majeerteen own kismayo and other parts of jubbada dhexe why do Majeerteen in jubaland need darood when they have Puntlanders to back them?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Besides you're a Kenyan the issues of Somalia don't concern you I suggest you get back to your dhaanto you limp wrist having cagdheer doqon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Have u gone to jl? If it weren't for us MX would've kicked u out. Anyway, I'm still surprised at ur tone of language. Who's competing with anyone?
Yes I have my motherside of the family who are cisman maxamud are from calaanley & farjaano I have travelled back and currently I have family there. Yes there's less Majeerteen in jubaland compared to mareexan and Ogaden but there's Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.