Fake Colonial boundaries are doomed to Collapse sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
All colonial artificial states are only being held together by the western powers. Sooner or later, the west will grow tired tired of propping up fake nation states. The western powers are already moving more and more right wing as the immigrant population increases. Borders will be redrawn throughout former colonial states. This some political have even predicted as soon as a decade from today.
TPLF and all other artificial States in Africa WILL not survive.
I concentrate on Somalia coz I'm just preparing for the inevitable and living in reality.
The goal will be to live under a large state under a strong centralized government.
If we can't archive that by uniting with people I share language and culture, the other option is uniting those I share language, culture and blood.
Good thing my blood has got land! Big land.

All colonial artificial states are only being held together by the western powers. Sooner or later, the west will grow tired tired of propping up fake nation states. The western powers are already moving more and more right wing as the immigrant population increases. Borders will be redrawn throughout former colonial states. This some political have even predicted as soon as a decade from today.
TPLF and all other artificial States in Africa WILL not survive.
I concentrate on Somalia coz I'm just preparing for the inevitable and living in reality.
The goal will be to live under a large state under a strong centralized government.
If we can't archive that by uniting with people I share language and culture, the other option is uniting those I share language, culture and blood.
Good thing my blood has got land! Big land.
Inshallah brother.Disgusting kikuyu project wont last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts