Faisal Ali Waraabe attacks the HAG opposition, claiming they lack leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Waraabe was closely observing the Puntland elections, hoping for violence or some other calamity but had to painfully admit that President Deni is a great leader.

Thank you, Faisal. I wish you the best in your fourth attempt at becoming President of Somaliland.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mr Hyena has always been on the paycheck of Sacad Muuse to split Garxajis.
why am I just noticing that his last name literally means hyena lmao wtf.

If you’re going to name someone after an animal at least use a cool animal like libaax

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Waraabe was closely observing the Puntland elections, hoping for violence or some other calamity but had to painfully admit that President Deni is a great leader.

Thank you, Faisal. I wish you best in your fourth attempt at becoming President of Somaliland.
His daughter married to MJ. So its normal he mention us every time he open his mouth :obama:.

why am I just noticing that his last name literally means hyena lmao wtf.

If you’re going to name someone after an animal at least use a cool animal like libaax
It's cool name you just don't know what it stands for for somali community and it's his father's nickname

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Here he attacking Musa jeegaan lool.

Have you seen his interview with BBC? The journalist asked him why he keeps losing and when he will finally step down and let someone else lead UCID. He had a mental breakdown and accused BBC of being anti-Somaliland. :chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is hilarious he really speaks the truth and humilited Hawiye :deadpeter:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Have you seen his interview with BBC? The journalist asked him why he keeps losing and when he will finally step down and let someone else lead UCID. He had a mental breakdown and accused BBC of being anti-Somaliland. :chrisfreshhah:

I hope one day Faroole and Fayisal to debate face to face. Imagine how it will be :russ: .

Faisal Ali Waraabe couldn't save his terrorirts son from dying in Syria and he couldnt convice him to sit and listen to his fake tribal politics about laangaab Isaaqs. His Career should have ended there but these iidoors are amoung the dumbest in Somalia well really the dumbest because this dumb ass still represents them and he couldn't save his own dumbass child from killing himself!​

Faisal Ali Waraabe couldn't save his terrorirts son from dying in Syria and he couldnt convice him to sit and listen to his fake tribal politics about laangaab Isaaqs. His Career should have ended there but these iidoors are amoung the dumbest in Somalia well really the dumbest because this dumb ass still represents them and he couldn't save his own dumbass child from killing himself!​

:whoa::whoa::whoa:
You went to deep my friend, personally I love seeing shit like this. When people talk about us in this manner it's usually out of envy and jealousy and it means you're doing something right.

Imagine putting HY next to MJ, it would be laughable, this is why he's angry.:drakelaugh:

Faisal A Waraabe. Siilaanyo called him UF!!
Ali Gurey called him Waslad Xaaraan ah😀
Faisal cali waraabe is cidagale they are lama ooyan oo garxajis lagu qurxiyey.
Wuxu meel la gaari waaye HY wa langaabkan waraabe oo lacagta sacad muuse ku jabiyo Garxajis.

You know back in the days he used to serve Morgan in Hargeisa.
He was a faqash agent today he is an SNM mujahid.

Faisal cali waraabe is cidagale they are lama ooyan oo garxajis lagu qurxiyey.
Wuxu meel la gaari waaye HY wa langaabkan waraabe oo lacagta sacad muuse ku jabiyo Garxajis.

You know back in the days he used to serve Morgan in Hargeisa.
He was a faqash agent today he is an SNM mujahid.
Cagdheer we know who are dadka ugu liita ee ummada somaliyed at least Cidagale fought for their cause in 90s until Cigaal agreed to have a dialogue with GX elders markaas iska aamus ninyo

Faisal was never in Hargeysa during the conflict he was in Xamar working as engineer in Ministry of Public Works and left the city when the southern civil war broke out.

And lastly the GX led opposition parties won the recent election don't know where you brought this dubious SM bs stop acting like walawanweyn :westbrookwtf:

Cagdheer we know who are dadka ugu liita ee ummada somaliyed at least Cidagale fought for their cause in 90s until Cigaal agreed to have a dialogue with GX elders markaas iska aamus ninyo

Faisal was never in Hargeysa during the conflict he was in Xamar working as engineer in Ministry of Public Works and left the city when the southern civil war broke out.

And lastly the GX led opposition parties won the recent election don't know where you brought this dubious SM bs stop acting like walawanweyn :westbrookwtf:
Dadka ugu liita kulaha give me abreak you forgot the qamandi wars you HY were fighting over in Gashaamo and you lost like 200 of your own men fighting over expired food donations.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Faysal can see the clock running out on recognition. He is a funny man, but not a stupid man.

The recognition of Somalia's federal gov in 2012 and the democratization of Puntland are ringing fire alarms for any thinking secessionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts