Faisal Ali Waraabe attacks the HAG opposition, claiming they lack leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Cagdheer we know who are dadka ugu liita ee ummada somaliyed at least Cidagale fought for their cause in 90s until Cigaal agreed to have a dialogue with GX elders markaas iska aamus ninyo

Faisal was never in Hargeysa during the conflict he was in Xamar working as engineer in Ministry of Public Works and left the city when the southern civil war broke out.

And lastly the GX led opposition parties won the recent election don't know where you brought this dubious SM bs stop acting like walawanweyn :westbrookwtf:
As they called Fasal faaruq, Fasal empty .
He kisses people’s asses, he kissed Egal, he kissed Muse Bixi, only smart person who said no to him was Siilaanyo and told him war Naga tag UF😀

As they called Fasal faaruq, Fasal empty .
He kisses people’s asses, he kissed Egal, he kissed Muse Bixi, only smart person who said no to him was Siilaanyo and told him war Naga tag UF😀
When did he got closer with Bixi who insulated him several times 😂😂😂

You're living in alternative world in 2005 parliamentary elections Silyano and Ina Bixi Kulmiye came to Faisal to form a coalition in the house against Gadabursi Cisse Muuse and Isxaaq UDUB party

Don't make such a dumb hilarious comments of stuff you don't know

Dadka ugu liita kulaha give me abreak you forgot the qamandi wars you HY were fighting over in Gashaamo and you lost like 200 of your own men fighting over expired food donations.
Don't cry at me when your kins in liyo police were working as Habesha slaves for killing their own cousins in ONLF with no xishood and sharaf that's the legacy of your people.

There's no "Qamadi" war it was a land dispute between reer Yoonis Cidagale and reer Sugelle Caynaashe HY and my clan is the one that mediated the two clans and brought them to peace. :westbrookswag:

Don't cry at me when your kins in liyo police were working as Habesha slaves for killing their own cousins in ONLF with no xishood and sharaf that's the legacy of your people.

There's no "Qamadi" war it was a land dispute between reer Yoonis Cidagale and reer Sugelle Caynaashe HY and my clan is the one that mediated the two clans and brought them to peace. :westbrookswag:
They still killed 100s of Isaaq in Gashaamo and Sil.nyaanyo was quiet.
It was Qamandi war stop spining lies.

The old man is just about ready to give up on Somaliland

Having seen Puntland, a member state of Somalia conduct elections might depress these guys, or at least the ones that believed in that ittiraf project. One of the basis of their secessionism claims abroad was how bad Somalia is and how they have democratic elections and now Puntland took that away from them. :francis:

It will only get worse from here on as Somalia is slowly stabilizing.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Having seen Puntland, a member state of Somalia conduct elections might depress these guys, or at least the ones that believed in that ittiraf project. One of the basis of their secessionism claims abroad was how bad Somalia is and how they have democratic elections and now Puntland took that away from them. :francis:

It will only get worse from here on as Somalia is slowly stabilizing.

Forget Somalia stabilizing, Somaliland is destabilizing before our eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.