Failure farmaajo now blaming the sna for not defeating alshabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
@embarassing every time she gets notification from this thread:
tenor.gif
Avoiding biometric/ghost soldiers talk like;

giphy.gif
I'm busy, but I will be back and respond to the repetitive questions on my own time :ufdup:

You didn't get paid huh?:gucciwhat:
It may be hard for you to believe (says more about you) but some people actually care about the truth and their country.

Anyway, I'll be back and I guess repost what has already been explained a few more times since some of the people on here believe everything they read and are prone to emotional breakdowns. :bell:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It may be hard for you to believe (says more about you) but some people actually care about the truth and their country.

Anyway, I'll be back and I guess repost what has already been explained a few more times since some of the people on here believe everything they read and are prone to emotional breakdowns. :bell:

Did you see video in OP, Farmaajo himself says in the first 25 seconds that the soldiers were not paid the last 3 months:farmajoyaab:

How do we misinterpret that:faysalwtf:

Did you see video in OP, Farmaajo himself says in the first 25 seconds that the soldiers were not paid the last 3 months:farmajoyaab:

How do we misinterpret that:faysalwtf:
He didn't, he said the last 3 months referencing the transition from handing out bags of money to middle men to biometric registration.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He didn't, he said the last 3 months referencing the transition from handing out bags of money to middle men to biometric registration.

Wow, in that case these mooryaans should all be arrested
for treason and aiding terroists.:farmajoyaab:

Wow, in that case these mooryaans should all be arrested
for treason and aiding terroists.:farmajoyaab:
No need for insults, go back to the first threads on this issue, most times its the middle men entrusted with the money robbing the soldiers, it then looks like the govt hadn't been paying them. Anyway inshaAllah once this transition is complete we will no longer hear about our soldiers going unpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts