Failmaajo says changing government is a pushback

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Lets not go ape shit over farmaajos ststement. Ya'll didn't take him seriously when he neglected his campain promises. Why would he even try this, he knows that he will go down much quicker than his uncle.

He hasn't the power to make this statement reality. However AA the corrupt politican needs to shut the f*ck up. He has done more harm than N&N.

At this point i think that the FMS should rule or even better, all forgein soldiers leave and leave their shitty weaponry behind. Let the remaining groups fight each other. Let the battle be between SL,PL,GM,JL,I aint even mentioning the states between GM and JL.

An ofcourse the terrorists, may the strongest group win. This shit has taken 30 years and still no winner we even sending aid to each other while still despising and fighting each other.

Allow the Civil war to finish or balkanize the horn.

At this point i think that the FMS should rule or even better, all forgein soldiers leave and leave their shitty weaponry behind. Let the remaining groups fight each other. Let the battle be between SL,PL,GM,JL,I aint even mentioning the states between GM and JL.

An ofcourse the terrorists, may the strongest group win. This shit has taken 30 years and still no winner we even sending aid to each other while still despising and fighting each other.

Allow the Civil war to finish or balkanize the horn.

:comeon: You sure you wanna go that road, because No doubt HG will be victorious every time, thrice we tried but the World intervened every time.

(1st Aideed VS UN, USA- 2nd Dahir Aweys Itihaad VS Ethiopia and USA, and 3rd USC Ceyroow VS USA, Kenya, Ethiopia and UN)

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
:comeon: You sure you wanna go that road, because No doubt HG will be victorious every time, thrice we tried but the World intervened every time.

(1st Aideed VS UN, USA- 2nd Dahir Aweys Itihaad VS Ethiopia and USA, and 3rd USC Ceyroow VS USA, Kenya, Ethiopia and UN)

So be it, we can't keep the status quo going on.

Are you sure that anyone can beat an isaaq pact, if they team up with another heavy weight HG is done for.

PS, weapons need to be passed out evenly. This will change the game.

So be it, we can't keep the status quo going on.

Are you sure that anyone can beat an isaaq pact, if they team up with another heavy weight HG is done for.

PS, weapons need to be passed out evenly. This will change the game.

You're very right, having an allies is what determines who is victorious.

Beesha HG are historically renowned in making allies with everyone that have common interests.

Allies are an important factor.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You're very right, having an allies is what determines who is victorious.

Beesha HG are historically renowned in making allies with everyone that have common interests.

Allies are an important factor.

Yeah but we live in a different time now, from all the clans just two have united to go forward.

I am not trying to be tribal just trying to pass out a logical thought.

The Isaac and MJ are the only two clans going forward with development.

HG might be infamous on the battlefield, however the clan is dowladiid. Their state is split in three, i'd like to see an change of behaviour from the HG.

From all the states theirs is the most worth, ya'll have almost everything in GM from oil to gas to iron to uranium. I'd like to see the following alliance: Isaac MJ HG and OG. These clans have not only influence they are also well some are selfsuffiecent and others semi selfsuffiecent.

With this alliance the whole horn will be ours. No more outside interference since all major clans are working toghether.

Yeah but we live in a different time now, from all the clans just two have united to go forward.

I am not trying to be tribal just trying to pass out a logical thought.

The Isaac and MJ are the only two clans going forward with development.

HG might be infamous on the battlefield, however the clan is dowladiid. Their state is split in three, i'd like to see an change of behaviour from the HG.

From all the states theirs is the most worth, ya'll have almost everything in GM from oil to gas to iron to uranium. I'd like to see the following alliance: Isaac MJ HG and OG. These clans have not only influence they are also well some are selfsuffiecent and others semi selfsuffiecent.

With this alliance the whole horn will be ours. No more outside interference since all major clans are working toghether.

Precisly and well said,

What HG lack today is the Political Harmony of Unity in Galmudug, what you see today on the Inner HG squabble is that of what we saw of the MJs squabbles in the early 2000s and that of Isaaqs in the 90's, what Galmudug needs is an decisive win of the subs within HG's and their alliances for the control of Galmudug.

I honestly believe that today in Galmudug is better off then 9 years ago, when you had many different faction all having different Maamul (Ximan Xeeb, Ahlu-sunnah and Smaller Galmudug), but today there is only 1 Maamul Galmudug with just different Presidential claims.

HG to Galmudug is what MJ is to P/Land and Isaaq to S/land, so its only a matter of time before HG's come together and Galmudug stabilises .

Trending