Failmaajo says changing government is a pushback

Apparently, if someone else takes over you're not working for the betterment of the country but just individual. Was it a pushback when he came to power thanks to Qatar?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
As much as i hate to admit it, he has a point. The country has gone through a long Civil War, it will need consistent leadership for atleast 10 years to reverse the damage. Changing leaders will push us back. And he isn't the man for that job either.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Wallahi we will never accept such thing.
He shouldnt fool himself.

Especially from someone related to MSB.

This is very controversial statement by him.

Just call your folks back home and stock up ammunition and go there too.

Somalia has to be destroyed once again, brick by brick, if farmaajo even tries that shit.

Wallahi we will never accept such thing.
He shouldnt fool himself.

Especially from someone related to MSB.

This is very controversial statement by him.

Hawiye are weak today

Yall fuckers get played around by farmaajo and you are helpless.:drakelaugh:

All abgaal got left in them is issuing empty threats, and HG ain't even saying shit.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Hawiye are weak today

Yall fuckers get played around by farmaajo and you are helpless.:drakelaugh:

All abgaal got left in them is issuing empty threats, and HG ain't even saying shit.

test us and u will see how weak they are

i double dare Farmaajo to do what he plans

We will make him flee on bare foot. i promise u.

No amount of Kuffar can protect him.
Did 50K xabashis work out well for traitor abdullahi yusuf?

As much as i hate to admit it, he has a point. The country has gone through a long Civil War, it will need consistent leadership for atleast 10 years to reverse the damage. Changing leaders will push us back. And he isn't the man for that job either.
Julius Ceaser told and made the senate appoint him emperor of Rome for 10 years because they were bogged down by civil war.

So I agree that Somalia needs 1 consistent leader to facilitate getting us out of this mess but yeah, he’s not the guy.

that would be good if the country was not divided, there needs to be real election and 4 year time limit is good imagine the damage one man could do in 10 years smh I cant even stand the year left this idiot has left

Julius Ceaser told and made the senate appoint him emperor of Rome for 10 years because they were bogged down by civil war.

So I agree that Somalia needs 1 consistent leader to facilitate getting us out of this mess but yeah, he’s not the guy.
that's called dictatorship sir

test us and u will see how weak they are

i double dare Farmaajo to do what he plans

We will make him flee on bare foot. i promise u.

No amount of Kuffar can protect him.
Did 50K xabashis work out well for traitor abdullahi yusuf?
What do you mean test us? What more test do you need?
Do you want him to round hawiye like nazi Germany and give them visible ID cards and put them in concentration camps?
He attacked all hawiye, beat up abdishakur, and his wife, attacked qaybdiid, house arrest the two abgaal presidents, arrested your idol aways and installed a yes man in Gm after firing xaaf.:russ:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Failmucho is a deranged man he left buffalo, NY aka the first world to try and become a dictator in the 3rd world.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We have to respect timely elections, I believe NN is going to be re-elected because there’s no better alternative. The opposition like mr abdirahman and so on are distrusted by the public and the former presidents have had their term and the results weren’t impressive. I believe it’s going to be either a new face or Farmaajo. Never the less, Good luck to our future leader :)

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He's got a point. In times of crisis the Romans would nominate dictators.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
N&n should stay in power for 30 years. Not developed country has leadership changing ever 4 years countries like USA has two party system where each new pres does the same as the pres before him bu with a different label etc etc

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Makes sense, Farmajo should get at least 2 more terms. He is the best president since Aden Adde.

well he is not wrong, but the good thing is he is winning and he will leave behind a legacy that all somalis will benefit from.

Trending