Failmaajo destroyed for a tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb is that for real the official cheeseman tweeter?
Mise its one of rkelly's.:bell:

Waa ceeb walahi, always giving condolences to foreigners but not to somalis getting blown up.

Sxb that’s the real Cheeseman embarrassing all Somalis yet again. I was pleasantly surprised to find 90% of the replies insulting him. People are tired of his bullshit and as an American citizen he wants to make sure Trump doesn’t revoke his passport and citizenship so he has to be on his best behavior .

In 2 years Coonmaajo managed to go from being the most popular "politician" to the biggest clown in the land :mjlol:

And Nabad iyo nolol turned into Nabar Iyo Naxdin. Everything in Mogadishu took a 180 turn for the worst when Mr Cheese came in. I sense some inside interference from Kheyrelaawe kushner and his minions though :notsureif:

I suspect Farmajo was sabotaged from the very get go

Hold up farmajo might be on to something.

He made a dishonest case for war
. Thirteen years before George W. Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction to justify his invasion and occupation of Iraq, his father made his own set of false claims to justify the aerial bombardment of that same country. The first Gulf War, as an investigation by journalist Joshua Holland concluded, “was sold on a mountain of war propaganda

Mr bush ilaahay naarta 2 degrees celcius ha kaa yareeyo, goatfucker-diid. :salute:

Sxb that’s the real Cheeseman embarrassing all Somalis yet again. I was pleasantly surprised to find 90% of the replies insulting him. People are tired of his bullshit and as an American citizen he wants to make sure Trump doesn’t revoke his passport and citizenship so he has to be on his best behavior .
You can't blame the US passport for all his behaviour. He once sent condolences to India, right after another explosion killed dozens in Xamar. He just doesn't care about the people.

@Pureblood Do you really think Somalis would be OK with an assertive Marehan strongman in office? :bell:

It’s what Somalia needs. If you guys can somehow replace Mr Cheese with a non American Marehan I think it would balance out the shady tactics of Kheyrelaawe and co. Of course I’m still secessionist but I want to see Somalia do good. It needs the leader of daroods, the Marehan , to stabilize it

You can't blame the US passport for all his behaviour. He once sent condolences to India, right after another explosion killed dozens in Xamar. He just doesn't care about the people.

You are right sxb but we’d all be lying if we say Farmajo doesn’t base at least some of decisions off of his US citizenship. You think Farmajo wants to stay anywhere in Somalia after his term is done? He will never bite the hand that feeds him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending