Failmaajo destroyed for a tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Saalax Bidaar yes he's pro-Somalinimo but @Pureblood is not, lool he's like @DRACO

I support Farmajo actually. If not Farmajo another Marehan needs to be sitting in Villa Somalia. It’s just how things work somalia is unstable without one. Just because I poke fun at him sometimes doesn’t mean I don’t prefer him over the alternatives that are currently available like your uncle Kheyrelaawe Kushner the international khat dealer

I support Farmajo actually. If not Farmajo another Marehan needs to be sitting in Villa Somalia. It’s just how things work somalia is unstable without one. Just because I poke fun at him sometimes doesn’t mean I don’t prefer him over the alternatives that are currently available like your uncle Kheyrelaawe Kushner the international khat dealer
:abuxyga: Sure pureblood

Kheyre has his hands in the oil world you must be dreaming if you don't think he's corrupt.
Some of you would complain about anybody and everybody, just simply anti govt. They are the most transparent govt we've had in awhile and make it a priority to be and have been fighting corruption.

Kheyre relinquished all his shares when he was named PM. Do you have any basis for your claims besides rumours?

I don't know what you get out of encouraging people who don't want your country to ever recover @nine

Some of you would complain about anybody and everybody, just simply anti govt. They are the most transparent govt we've had in awhile and make it a priority to be and have been fighting corruption.

Kheyre relinquished all his shares when he was named PM. Do you have any basis for your claims besides rumours?
You sound like a kid do you really think a NORWEGIAN national with his hands in the oil world and a influential SOMALIA politician is not horribly corrupt do you really think they could even take the steps in properly steering Somalia to the right oathuse your brain come on girl Kheyre having a foreign nationality especially from a major western country is enough proof.
Would you like corrupt guys to email the Somali populace monthly corruption reports on what corruption they got up to like a bank statement? :mjlol:

You sound like a kid do you really think a NORWEGIAN national with his hands in the oil world and a influential SOMALIA politician is not horribly corrupt do you really think they could even take the steps in properly steering Somalia to the right oathuse your brain come on girl Kheyre having a foreign nationality especially from a major western country is enough proof.
Would you like corrupt guys to email the Somali populace monthly corruption reports on what corruption they got up to like a bank statement? :mjlol:
So in short, it's a baseless assumption on your part.

Bye to you too nine :abuxyga: keep running around encouraging people who don't want the country to recover.

@embarassing you really should learn how to ignore posts that are clearly baiting you.

You're boring me, I can only entertain delusional posts for so long.

You especially lol your posts are ridiculous don't @ me I've had enough of you today.
You don't wanna have a discussion with folks who disagree with you it looks you just wanna sing for Khayre for a few pages ok macaanto lemme guess a Norwegian and an American whose families most likely live abroad will work for Somalia's best interests? OK abaayo

I’m willing to bet $1,000 @embarassing is gonna do a 180 turn when her uncle Kheyrelaawe runs back to Norway unless one of her other uncles takes his place. Just watch her abandon ship when she has nothing else to bootyclap over

You don't wanna have a discussion with folks who disagree with you it looks you just wanna sing for Khayre for a few pages ok macaanto lemme guess a Norwegian national whose family most likely live abroad will work Somalia's best interests? OK abaayo
I mostly only discuss things with people I disagree with on here. You guys aren't really saying anything tbh. Keep cheerleading for a hardcore secessionist though lool.
@embarassing you really should learn how to ignore posts that are clearly baiting you.
:francis: I know

:drakelaugh:

Pres Farmaajo givin condolences to America aint no biggy some stiff upper lip shit dunno :nvjpqts:

Laakiin Bush iyo his cursed fam naarta ha ku raagaan nacalada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending