Factions during 1991+, Who were they and what were their goals.

That's the form your speech takes (exagerration using the word pograms) and using it this context in particular to deflect away from the context of the conflict.
The whole thread is about the civil war factions and what they did. Your obsession with ictiraf and defending Somaliland is the deflection here.

And yes what the SNM did counts as pogroms.

Violence targeted at a specific group aimed at massacring and or expelling them which is what happened. Unarmed civilians who had nothing to do with Siad who were killed because they weren't Isaaq by the sick bastards who worship qabiil

The whole thread is about the civil war factions and what they did. Your obsession with ictiraf and defending Somaliland is the deflection here.

And yes what the SNM did counts as pogroms.

Violence targeted at a specific group aimed at massacring and or expelling them which is what happened. Unarmed civilians who had nothing to do with Siad who were killed because they weren't Isaaq by the sick bastards who worship qabiil

Siad Siad - give it up, he was support by the state apparatus and tens of thousands of troops and much of his clan was involved and they all got sent to hell and back to their villages and their state will never rise again without our blessing and involvement.

The whole state machinery , significant clan involvement. Need I go on?

I'm not being dishonest you are and you don't like being called out.
Am I supposed to be impressed? Sorry but I don't care for your arguments anymore you crossed a red line and belittled the victims who were slaughtered.

AUN those who the Siad regime killed but I won't be hearing you use them for your sinister political aims. Are non Isaaqs scum such that people have to listen to extremists like you cry all day and then demean others.

Am I supposed to be impressed? Sorry but I don't care for your arguments anymore you crossed a red line and belittled the victims who were slaughtered.

AUN those who the Siad regime killed but I won't be hearing you use them for your sinister political aims. Are non Isaaqs scum such that we have to listen to extremists like you cry all day and then demean others.

Stop playing the victim please, you ideologically walk over the dead , saying Siad did this as if it was one man in the north lol.
Your rhetoric is amoral and you are very deliberate about it. Which makes deliberately amoral but you are good at playing victim.

Stop playing the victim please, you ideologically walk over the dead , saying Siad did this as if it was one man in the north lol.
Your rhetoric is amoral and you are very deliberate about it. Which makes deliberately amoral but you are good at playing victim.
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Walee garmaqaate gar lagama helo

Believe what you want. I just wanna see how you defend yourself on the Day of Judgement when you are raised with rapists and murderers and are asked why you supported these people.

My position is very consistent and bulletproof the one with no morals other than qabiil is you.

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Walee garmaqaate gar lagama helo

Believe what you want. I just wanna see how you defend yourself on the Day of Judgement when you are raised with rapists and murderers and are asked why you supported these people.

My position is very consistent and bulletproof the one with no morals other than qabiil is you.

Your position and rhetoric is probably the hardest to detect but it's definitely there and can be seen. It's not a moral position if you have to use these kinds of rhetoric and we can leave it there. You are absolutely reluctant to place blame outside of Siad Barre despite prompting which reveals something to those who wish to look for it.

Your position and rhetoric is probably the hardest to detect but it's definitely there and can be seen. It's not a moral position if you have to use these kinds of rhetoric and we can leave it there. You are absolutely reluctant to place blame outside of Siad Barre despite prompting which reveals something to those who wish to look for it.
I'll entertain your delusions a while longer

What 'position' do I have then?

Gadabursi supremicist within a Somali ethnostate (technocratic class).
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: See you view everything through qabiil

My position is a functional Somali state that is industrialised and developed and where the only qabiil that exists is 'Somali'. I don't give a shit about the curse that is qabiil.

Qabiil made our people global lama-oyaan inkaar qaba.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: See you view everything through qabiil

My position is a functional Somali state that is industrialised and developed and where the only qabiil that exists is 'Somali'. I don't give a shit about the curse that is qabiil.

Qabiil made our people global lamaoyaan inkaar qaba.

Nice try though, Gadabuursi's technocratic credentials are earned through their hard work and God given intellect. If Ilahi made Gadabuursi gifted what problem do you have-they didn't rob or steal from anyone to get those positions :ftw9nwa:.

I mean if you envision a technocratic class coming from a particular qabil then that makes you a qabilist too.

But being a qabilist isn't all bad. It's not bad to want to be a technocrat. Some people used qabil to commit genocide like the darood did. Some people used qabil to snatch power and never to rule but some people did okay like Somaliland did and you always wish to deny because your interests are more important to you.
Somaliland has a right to independence and that's that. Somaliland's independence will help Somalis.
Also respect the MoU.

I mean if you envision a technocratic class coming from a particular qabil then that makes you a qabilist too.

But being a qabilist isn't all bad. It's not bad to want to be a technocrat. Some people used qabil to commit genocide like the darood did. Some people used qabil to snatch power and never to rule but some people did okay like Somaliland did and you always wish to deny because your interests are more important to you.
Somaliland has a right to independence and that's that. Somaliland's independence will help Somalis.
Also respect the MoU.
I didn't envision or say that. I don't have the qabiil disease like you. I only noted the present circumstances- it was a neutral observation and I want a country where the best rise to the top irrespective of who they are.

Qabyalad is bad and it is a curse. It has zero benefit. We should be so over something as provincial as qabiil

I won't be respecting a treasonous MoU.

I didn't envision or say that. I don't have the qabiil disease like you. I only noted the present circumstances- it was a neutral observation and I want a country where the best rise to the top irrespective of who they are.

Qabyalad is bad and it is a curse. It has zero benefit. We should be so over something as provincial as qabiil

I won't be respecting a treasonous MoU.

Somalis are organized by qabil and located in different regions. You can't ignore this fact.

Once the Somali state went genocidal it was game over. No one wants to commit their resources to such a state in case it gets turned back on them. Before people just had to be worried about neighbourign clans, now they have to be worried about which clans control the nations sovereignty and can receive massive arms supply from foreign governments.

Somaliland is viable because it's democratic and there are free markets and property is protected and the government isn't genocidal. It will fight and the army will defend it's territory but it has limits. So Somalis must support their viable states.

Both claims aren’t mutually exclusive. “Joint actions” does not claim the SPM werent in Xamar, the fact is we have primary evidence from the time that the SPM was stationed at Afgooye and invaded Xamar on Jan.23rd.

The evidence @Magan Joseph is showing is from Lidwien Kapteijns Clan Cleansing in Somalia where it further cites the primary evidence of British Media company Africa Confidential and goes even further in describing how they had collected that information. This is THE book on Somalias civil war
View attachment 328871

Mine is US Congress library, more credible than any of your sources including that white lady married to MJ Faqash. Her entire book is basically "Poor Darood government and their supporters, everyone else is a fanatical genocider" playing down Darood atrocities while exaggerating Hawiye's massacres. I was there when her book was first published and received massive backlash due to her open bias. Engriis the Hawiye scholar tore her a new A-hole when she referenced Cabdiwali Gas back when he was a taxi Driver in Australia for an event in Somalia. It would be like me an Isaaq referencing Matt Bryden when we know he supports Somaliland and married to us.

It is not even a matter of contention. Abgaal militia have driven Afweyne and his Marexaan militia the Red Barrets outside the capital. You guys being stationed in Afgooye and letting him pass is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Long Bread lines are preferable to seafood contaminated by nuclear waste.

This tyranny was better than competing warlords massacring and opressing rival/minority clans

Were do you live?

Maybe to you Dhoofaars but to us Isaaq Somaliland is much better off than within Somalia. No Hangash, no Tableex, no Guudka, no Isaaq Dabar Gooyinta, no confiscations of goods in Berbera, no landmines, no Ogaden refugees, no demographic shift in Hargeisa/Berbera/Burco, no extortions by Dhoofaar government employees, no robberies, no rape, no murder and finally no "Isaaq problem in the north"

That's like asking a Jew are you better off in Nazi Germany or Soviet Union. Off course we're better off now. Even when you said oppressing rival clans & minorities you don't realize that's what Barre MOD government was doing to Isaaq, Raxanweyne and lesser extent Hawiye. In your deluded mind oppressing major clans who constitute more than half of the population in favor of MOD sub clans and their allies of the privileged minority clans is a good practice that insured the stability of the Somali State and it's citizens. Wow what could possibly go wrong?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Maybe to you Dhoofaars but to us Isaaq Somaliland is much better off than within Somalia. No Hangash, no Tableex, no Guudka, no Isaaq Dabar Gooyinta, no confiscations of goods in Berbera, no landmines, no Ogaden refugees, no demographic shift in Hargeisa/Berbera/Burco, no extortions by Dhoofaar government employees, no robberies, no rape, no murder and finally no "Isaaq problem in the north"
I'm not going to arguing the blood of Isaaq is halal or that you must love the tyranny of Siad Barre or Darood.
That's like asking a Jew are you better off in Nazi Germany or Soviet Union.
I wouldn't dare to compare Isaaq to a filthy Yahuud.
Off course we're better off now. Even when you said oppressing rival clans & minorities you don't realize that's what Barre MOD government was doing to Isaaq, Raxanweyne and lesser extent Hawiye.
it was an open season for the D&M community in the first 5 years of the civil war. South Central Somalia is a great example of why the rebels were worse than the Barre's regime.

In your deluded mind oppressing major clans who constitute more than half of the population in favor of MOD sub clans and their allies of the privileged minority clans is a good practice that ensures the stability of the Somali State and it's citizens. Wow what could possible go wrong?
The tyranny back then was monopolised by a central power in Somalia compared to every faction in civil war committed atrocities on the same level or even exceeding that of the previous regime.

Trending