Factions during 1991+, Who were they and what were their goals.

USC had 2 main factions. Faction led by Caydiid is the one who signed the triple threat agreement. The Mehdi faction, one who actually overthrow Afweyne never recognized the agreement leading SNM to declare independence. It was also the reason Caydiid and Mahdi fought so bitterly. Caydiid saw Mehdi's coup as blatant power move by Mehdi to hijack his 3 years struggle against Barre. He was fighting in the Central and southern regions only for Mehdi to show up last minute in his clan's stronghold in Mogadishu and toke all glory declaring himself as president.
So you agree that your comment “SPM had anything to do with the final push to overthrow Barre from Mogadishu. It was USC's sole effort particularly the Abgaal militia under the command of Mehdi.
is bullshit?
:birdman:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Wait wait so it was SPM and USC and some rebel of USC mahdi section that forced Siad out of muqdisho and led to this mess @Magan Joseph Why are you associating us with this Monkey Madness ??

So you agree that your comment “SPM had anything to do with the final push to overthrow Barre from Mogadishu. It was USC's sole effort particularly the Abgaal militia under the command of Mehdi.
is bullshit?
:birdman:

Can't you read? Afweyne was overthrow by USC alone, Mehdi's faction. SNM & SPM didn't force him to flee Mogadishu.

Wait wait so it was SPM and USC and some rebel of USC mahdi section that forced Siad out of muqdisho and led to this mess @Magan Joseph Why are you associating us with this Monkey Madness ??
SPM helped take down barre after barre fled the Habargidir USC attacked SPM members and civilians and accused SPM of siding with siyaad bare which was never true this is what started the civil war, there was no civil war before it was three militias against siyaad bare regime.

Can't you read? Afweyne was overthrow by USC alone, Mehdi's faction. SNM & SPM didn't force him to flee Mogadishu.
It’s not because I can’t read it’s because you wrote whole lotta garbage without any sources to back it but I expect this from a dameer of course🤣

CABDULWALI XASAN.

SPM helped take down barre after barre fled the Habargidir USC attacked SPM members and civilians and accused SPM of siding with siyaad bare which was never true this is what started the civil war, there was no civil war before it was three militias against siyaad bare regime.
Okay how did SPM make it muqdisho, why were they rebeling what subs were apart of it and why are you acting like they are individuals How could they have made such a huge mistake in thinking they were supporting the wrong side... Who is Omar Jess ??

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I don't like repeating myself, otherwise I would entertain this argument.
who does this mf think he is 'entertain this argument.' Gtfoh Boojie ahh.

You never did 'entertain' the argument, all you did was strawman, set up fake pre tenses and bring up fake information. Even I could tell your fallacies. Youre not even lander, your sad attempt at sarcasm to make seem like a fool has backfired on you. We know who you are you are the enemy

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You are continouisly ignoring the fact that the SNM deliberate targetted them with the goal of killing the civilian population.

"You have no evidence to support your number one claim" Their is plenty of evidence. I used those quotes as those were the most recent ones I've read.

If you want some homework, heres what I got for you.

"Between January and March 1991, the SNM enacted various killings against members of the Gadabursi tribe and anyone they deemed as supporters of Siad Barre."

"A wholesale killing of anyone deemed "Anti SNM" was established. At this point, (From January to March 1991), the SNM's militia were out of control, Gadabursi people travelling in their cars on the national highway were burned and looted."<- Boroma news had an article up based on this source that they had to remove, I wonder why ?

"the SNM orchestrated the destruction of the town of Dilla, and the looting of Borama, the capital city of Awdal region"

"Thousands of Gadabursi lives were lost in the attacks against the Awdal region, and the town of Dilla was destroyed and burned. The SNM assaulted, pillaged, and occupied Borama, the capital of the Awdal region, causing about 80,000 people to flee to Ethiopia"

"The town of Dilla was thoroughly and systematically destroyed by the SNM, and lied in ruins after the assault. Dilla civilians rural and urban property, were entirely plundered and looted by the SNM , apparently to avenge the past fierce resistance put up by the Reer Nuur, a sub clan of the Gadabursi. The Reer Nuur traditionally served as the buffer between the Gadabursi and the Isaaq"

"It was reported that the SNM were not after Siad Barre in the late 80s, but rather were against the Gadabursi."

"The SNM, after the mass killings, was then occupying Borama and the surrounding areas by force"

A lot of these are books so go on: https://singlelogin.re or other similar sites that host pirated books.

Besides, I do not hate any region or tribe in Somalia. Injustice is injustice and you should not feel the need to protect your kinsman who have done these things, the people effected by this were fellow muslims and Somalis, and its clear what "side" any muslim should take when it comes to this.
Thats crazy, how come most of them support somaliland after that?

who does this mf think he is 'entertain this argument.' Gtfoh Boojie ahh.

You never did 'entertain' the argument, all you did was strawman, set up fake pre tenses and bring up fake information. Even I could tell your fallacies. Youre not even lander, your sad attempt at sarcasm to make seem like a fool has backfired on you. We know who you are you are the enemy

Most oromo larpers have moved on to the Puntland First movement. We will have more success there, but I like Somaliland.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
SNM performed mass killings in Awdal, like those in Dilla and Boroma.

"Within 12 hours, the SNM, a clannish rebel militia, fighting in theory against the central government, entered and mercilessly killed up to 1,000 civilians. "

"There was also absolutely no resistance or strategic need to shell a heavily populated . Earlier, those same men killed, raped, pillaged and burnt Dila, a small town not far from Borama.

"The city residents feared the SNM’s rapid advances. About 80,000 people fled Borama because of reports of indiscriminate shelling of towns by the SNM and summary executions of anyone suspected of working for the government or simply belonging to non-Isaaq clans."

"Borama’s population also increased when the Gadabursis were evicted from their homes in Hargeisa and Gabiley, as well as from their farms and grasslands. The demographic landscape of Awdal changed dramatically after the wave of terror."

"The SNM unleashed an unparalleled terror tantamount to ethnic cleansing. By that, I mean the systematic elimination of a clan from a region, as by forced emigration and killing."
Do you know anything about the ssdf? Did they commit any crimes as grave as the snm???

It’s not because I can’t read it’s because you wrote whole lotta garbage without any sources to back it but I expect this from a dameer of course🤣

Run along.
IMG_20240514_005255.jpg
IMG_20240514_005340.jpg
IMG_20240514_005613.jpg

Abgaal militas that particularly forced Siyaad out of Xamar were under General Galaal's command. Ali Mahdi took control over Abgaal force's once USC split into USC/SNA (Aideed's faction) and USC/SSA (Cali Mahdi's faction).

Abgaal militas that particularly forced Siyaad out of Xamar were under General Galaal's command. Ali Mahdi took control over Abgaal force's once USC split into USC/SNA (Aideed's faction) and USC/SSA (Cali Mahdi's faction).

I heard the same thing. However Galaal was bankrolled by Mehdi. I do not know if he was taking direct order from him. Immediately after the force out of Barre Mehdi declared himself president not Galaal. You could argue Abgaal militia leaders pressured him to do so.

Trending