Faceye Sade Clan Oppression

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Clans such as Dhulos who ride for reer Gedo surprise me Walahi, no Caqli of whatsoever.

Imagine expecting these Gaajo folks will treat you right and get you your share of power when they are already oppressing their brotherly subclans and even some of their jufo like Wagardhacs.:kanyehmm:

Last edited:
They should get two seats in both the houses. Lower house example would be 10 mps for Mareexaan Sade and 2 for Facaye Sade.
And in Jubbaland Parliament it should be 21 mps for Beesha Sade.(19 mx and 2 Facaye)

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Clans such as Dhulos who ride for reer Gedo surprise me Walahi, no Caqli of whatsoever.

Imagine expecting these Gaajo folks will treat you right and get you your share of power when they are already oppressing their brotherly subclans and even some of their jufo like Wagardhacs.:kanyehmm:
What does this have to do with us you weirdo??

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Mareexaan always treat Dhulbahante very bad, even though Dhulbahante always supports them. I remember 2005, when Bare Huraale and Ceyr militia were in charge Kismayo. Ugaas Boqow, Ugaaska beelaha Harti in Waamo and Joore, who is Dhulbahante went to Bare Huraale to talk about committee he was creating and how many will be Harti . Bare Huraale said Dhulbahante don’t live in jubaland and he won’t give anything.He appointed 3 MJ.
They always dismiss.
Also MSB used to always dismiss Warsangli as none exist.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Mareexaan always treat Dhulbahante very bad, even though Dhulbahante always supports them. I remember 2005, when Bare Huraale and Ceyr militia were in charge Kismayo. Ugaas Boqow, Ugaaska beelaha Harti in Waamo and Joore, who is Dhulbahante went to Bare Huraale to talk about committee he was creating and how many will be Harti . Bare Huraale said Dhulbahante don’t live in jubaland and he won’t give anything.He appointed 3 MJ.
They always dismiss.
Also MSB used to always dismiss Warsangli as none exist.
In jubbaland, Harti share a collective mindset which means they’ll obviously be against any marehan siyasad. Show me anywhere besides Jubaland Harti where dblock are prosecuted by any clan let alone marehan.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
In jubbaland, Harti share a collective mindset which means they’ll obviously be against any marehan siyasad. Show me anywhere besides Jubaland Harti where dblock are prosecuted by any clan let alone marehan.
In Jubaland I think Absame is better for us.
We know each other’s and we are neighbors.
They don’t come with Hawiya or Qadad weyn because they can stand their Own feet, they don’t need anyone else support unlike Mareexaan.
Mareexaan always is behind by Hawiya or Qadad weyn.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
They don’t come with Hawiya or Qadad weyn because they can stand their Own feet, they don’t need anyone else support unlike Mareexaan.
Why not Harti who are just as effective and have the numbers. Instead of running to other clans for support we should support each other in the jubba’s.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I agree, OGs are a civilized and dominant tribe who are politically savvy as well and have many countries such as Kenya and Ethiopia on their finger tip.

While on the other hand we have Buuns who has to involve HuГus in our state and would sells out to them for peanuts.

Unfortunately females like @Dharbash are short sighted and don't see the political chess ahead of it's time, these weirdos were routing SNA to invade JL and dismantle Pres. Ahmed Islam, how can you lead our enemy to your hinterland and our home?:childplease: Darwish IQ at it's best.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Why not Harti who are just as effective and have the numbers. Instead of running to other clans for support we should support each other in the jubba’s.
We were one time,
But now outside enemies are coming and supporting one of the Girgiirs .
We have been fighting since 1990.
The place is frontier place.