Facebook bans Trump supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Well done Facebook
No more red necks spewing hate on social media. Twitter will also ban all the hate groups.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They'll go back to ***** and livestream shit. These Secret services need to monitor these sites. They are a refugee centre for terrorists.

:faysalwtf:
All extremist websites should be banned. 4chain or what it’s called should be banned. Freedom of speech does not mean hate speech.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
All extremist websites should be banned. 4chain or what it’s called should be banned. Freedom of speech does not mean hate speech.
Sensitive little birdie. Grow some skin will ya?

watch facebook will let these hordes back after sued and they will win in courts under freedom of speech act

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
watch facebook will let these hordes back after sued and they will win in courts under freedom of speech act
Facebook is a privately owned social media, and freedom speech does not mean hate speech. There is nothing government can do about it. They have follow the fb rules. Zero tolerance for hate and homophobia groups.

#SafeSpace

Facebook is a privately owned social media, and freedom speech does not mean hate speech. There is nothing government can do about it. They have follow the fb rules. Zero tolerance for hate and homophobia groups.

#SafeSpace

hope so.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Well done Facebook
No more red necks spewing hate on social media. Twitter will also ban all the hate groups.

Your thread title is so unbelievably ignorant. I'm not a fan of Trump, nor will I ever be, and I don't disagree that some of his followers are questionable but to correlate white nationalism with a US president who has repeatedly denounced it? Distateful and disingenuous. Smh.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Your thread title is so unbelievably ignorant. I'm not a fan of Trump, nor will I ever be, and I don't disagree that some of his followers are questionable but to correlate white nationalism with a US president who has repeatedly denounced it? Distateful and disingenuous. Smh.
Most of his supporters are racists. When has he denounced white supremacists? Last time a white supremacist killed a woman, he blamed both sides..smh

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Most of his supporters are racists. When has he denounced white supremacists? Last time a white supremacist killed a woman, he blamed both sides..smh

He has denounced the KKK and condemns violence from all persons. I've met quite a number of Trump supporters in real life and I genuinely wouldn't describe them as racist. Stop generalizing a people based on a few crazies. It would be just as ignorant to call all liberals transgendered red-haired millennial snowflakes who dye their armpit hair.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He has denounced the KKK and condemns violence from all persons. I've met quite a number of Trump supporters in real life and I genuinely wouldn't describe them as racist. Stop generalizing a people based on a few crazies. It would be just as ignorant to call all liberals transgendered red-haired millennial snowflakes who dye their armpit hair.
Not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters. Trump fueled racism, xenophobia, and homophobia. I don’t even know why you are so far up in his ass. Aren’t you a Muslim? There was a Muslim American soldier who got killed in some third world country his body was returned to America, Trump didn’t even send his condolences to the grieving family instead he questioned their allegiance to America. Trump doesn’t even see you as a human.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I support Facebook on this. Hate is hate, no matter where it comes from. And besides, Facebook isn't the only place to spread hate. So they won't really care too much.

Incels started their forums on Reddit. They got banned, and they made their own literal website devoted solely to Inceldom.

Same will happen to White Nationalism.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I support Facebook on this. Hate is hate, no matter where it comes from. And besides, Facebook isn't the only place to spread hate. So they won't really care too much.

Incels started their forums on Reddit. They got banned, and they made their own literal website devoted solely to Inceldom.

Same will happen to White Nationalism.
I hope all extremist websites get shut down .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending