Faaraxs so gaala

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
When they talk shit about their "friends". Backbiting is a nasty trait.

If her friends are of bad character, I think she is the same because you are what your circle is.

When she is very big on socials, but doesn't run a business and ain't a celebrity.

Friends with a lot of men.

being materialistic.

When she gets her validation from men.

bad relationship with parents/ disrespectful to parents

if she does not have goals in life, or any kind of ambition, its unattractive ngl.

victim mentality is annoying as well

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When her music playlist is full of City Girls, Meg The Stallion & Rubi Rose songs :mjlol: :ohlord::wow:
B0A53F31-B5DC-4A83-B4FE-1FA3F94600BE.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When they talk shit about their "friends". Backbiting is a nasty trait.

If her friends are of bad character, I think she is the same because you are what your circle is.

When she is very big on socials, but doesn't run a business and ain't a celebrity.

Friends with a lot of men.

being materialistic.

When she gets her validation from men.

bad relationship with parents/ disrespectful to parents

if she does not have goals in life, or any kind of ambition, its unattractive ngl.

victim mentality is annoying as well
You know those girls who live off of men’s compliments? It’s so trivial like “omgg abdi stoppp im so short ughh I can’t reach you”
A8541274-6A94-429C-9427-D23ADCF8E780.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When she's sitting on her desktop and typing "why are Somali men skinny. They need to go to the gym" whilst eating Xalwa on her side and not acknowledging her fat ass needs the gym way more than these healthy men she was mocking.

Jungle

VIP
When you already know some of her friends and she wan come with a new fact everyday.

When she sound like a roadman

When she got a brazilian and she wants you to do overtime

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I read ‘lads’ as ‘ladies’ and was ready to start spitting from my men are trash guide. Yall sage for now

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Here's another good one.

When she makes fun of Abdis for paying 5k mehr when she's never seen a 100 dollars in her life.

And i oop, and she oop, and he oop, and they/them oop

Trending