Faaraxs so gaala

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
And also women that refuse cook. That's less of an icky and more of a I-hope-you-grow-childess-old-alone-cold-and-bump-your-small-toe-everyday type of thing

:mjpls:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Exactly like you belong in the kitchen

I don't need that fat qumayo ruining the game of thrones episode by asking me who he or she is every damn 2 minutes. Get your dumb ass gold fish brain out of here

:dzmxmmb: :dzmxmmb: :dzmxmmb: :oops: :mad:

BACK 2 THE KITCHEN WENCH

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
MOST IMPORTANTLY WHEN SHE DARES TURN 25. 🤢🤢🤢

First if all get that old ass original Nintendo box out of my face and 2nd of all how r u not dead yet? Old ass b*tch smh

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When she claims she's 10/10 but soon as she removes her makeup that enhances her beauty and takes off her scarf that hides her 5head she looks hideous. That's the majority of Xalimos, unfortunately.

When you see her at the bus stop and you chat her up and everything's going good until she takes off her face mask and get teeth are all busted in.

When she starts flirting with you heavy but the second you make a bold move she starts acting all brand new.

When she lets the whole squad hit but when it's your turn she says some shyt like "idk I just wanna be friends."

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When she claims she's 10/10 but soon as she removes her makeup that enhances her beauty and takes off her scarf that hides her 5head she looks hideous. That's the majority of Xalimos, unfortunately.

When you see her at the bus stop and you chat her up and everything's going good until she takes off her face mask and get teeth are all busted in.

When she starts flirting with you heavy but the second you make a bold move she starts acting all brand new.

When she lets the whole squad hit but when it's your turn she says some shyt like "idk I just wanna be friends."
miskeen this seems like your speaking from experience which halimo catfished you:russ:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

Spot on wallahi couldn’t of said it better bro :lawd:

Trending