Faarax husband-2-b goes on fb live 2 surprise his wife-2-b with a new car.(S-Spot youth don't do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men are sheep, they go with whatever the trend is, big women are the new trend in the black community so what do you expect.

They are straight up emulating the AA culture and now they are all obsessed with gigantic futo and their women having a little "meat"..

At this point all you can do is sit back and observe this madness. Pretty entertaining to say nonetheless...

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Walahi she ain't

If you're thin I can only think how I can control you, direct hit :hemad:

I like them petite sometimes
First of all edit your post like I asked you kindly, and second of all you couldn't pass the friend zone with single mother you can't control shit, go have a seat.

Gambar

VIP
Somali men are sheep, they go with whatever the trend is, big women are the new trend in the black community so what do you expect.

They insult thin women like nayaa when was your last meal are you starving z3zrULC

Somali women when they get big, the first to get fat are the arms. :tacky:

NotMyL

VIP
They are straight up emulating the AA culture and now they are all obsessed with gigantic futo and their women having a little "meat"..

At this point all you can do is sit back and observe this madness. Pretty entertaining to say nonetheless...
This too shall pass, it's just a trend. Thin will be back in style:hillarybiz:

dr.leorio

death\emitter

I agree, they're definitely copying AA culture and I find it quite disturbing. Do these guys not understand that after marriage and having a few kids she'll get fatter than a land whale? :mjlol:Or do they not even care? Lol

NotMyL

VIP
They insult thin women like nayaa when was your last meal are you starving z3zrULC

Somali women when they get big, the first to get fat are the arms. :tacky:
Lol at least it's not the calool like white women:siilaanyolaugh:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

Hhhhhh far away from meat sxb thats all jiggly fat some disgusting shit and the reason i have switched to muscular bantu ladies

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I believe girls who dont ask for much deserve to get spoiled once in a while

But not like this before marriage and posting it on Facebook to flaunt

only buy her something expensive only after you've been together for 5 years otherwise you can go ahead and go mental after the 2 of you can't get along and you're forced to let go of her and that expensive present.

The expensive the wedding is the quicker the divorce.

The more PDA the emptier they feel inside.

The cute and exposed she is the history she has she has

The faan/ flaunting/ show-offs they are the harder the fall will be

The best thing to do is tread carefully. You don't got to display you capabilities. Stay consistent with your mercy to each other.

I wish I was given this advice :meleshame:
Where is this warya?

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I happy for them MashaAllah. I wish Geeljires showed humbleness more often. If Allah blessed you with wealth say Alhamdulilah and don't be boastful about it. This is one of the reasons for the tahriib epidemic. Geeljires back home see these kind of videos daily on social media, make the journey and end up being sold by dhegcas or die in the Mediterranean seas.

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but I have a feeling @Inquisitive_ commented on certain subject :chrisfreshhah:

I wish Geeljires showed humbleness more often. If Allah blessed you with wealth say Alhamdulilah and don't be boastful about it. This is one of the reasons for the tahriib epidemic. Geeljires back home see these kind of videos daily on social media, make the journey and end up being sold by dhegcas or die in the Mediterranean seas.
Exactly! They also end up thinking money grows on trees in the west because of this :farmajoyaab:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@Hades close relative of mine was addicted to fb and had 100s of fb friends.
Was told to stop showing off by family but wouldn't listen, until things started to go south. Imagine ppl who can hardly afford a single meal following your fb post :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending