Faarax husband-2-b goes on fb live 2 surprise his wife-2-b with a new car.(S-Spot youth don't do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
only buy her something expensive only after you've been together for 5 years otherwise you can go ahead and go mental after the 2 of you can't get along and you're forced to let go of her and that expensive present.

The expensive the wedding is the quicker the divorce.

The more PDA the emptier they feel inside.

The cute and exposed she is the history she has she has

The faan/ flaunting/ show-offs they are the harder the fall will be

The best thing to do is tread carefully. You don't got to display you capabilities. Stay consistent with your mercy to each other.

I wish I was given this advice :meleshame:

Last edited:
only buy her something expensive only after you've been together for 5 years otherwise you can go ahead and go mental after the 2 of you can't get along and you're forced to let go of her and that expensive present.

If they aren’t married this is a big fat L.

:hmm: the pussy must be that good huh.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

The expensive the wedding is the quicker the divorce.

The more PDA the emptier they feel inside.

The cute and exposed she is the history she has she has

The faan/ flaunting/ show-offs they are the harder the fall will be

The best thing to do is tread carefully. You don't got to display you capabilities. Stay consistent with your mercy to each other.

I wish I was given this advice :meleshame:
They’re Somali am all for Somali love.
Good for them.

Nowadays, marriage is form of prostitution. The more money you give to your wife, the more likely she will give the pussy. However when the money is tight, she would be mad and will not even let you get within 10feet of her.

Nowadays, marriage is form of prostitution. The more money you give to your wife, the more likely she will give the pussy. However when the money is tight, she would be mad and will not even let you get within 10feet of her.
Now I’m convinced you’re definitely a male. Khaniis yahow stop acting like a female

lol Edo menace you are one sad lonely dude, let people live their lives waarya :ufdup:

He's facebook friends with the whole umada somaaliyed oo qurbaha joogta. Walahi Im wondering whether this guy has me on Facebook, theres a few fishy characters on my friends list :cosbyhmm:

mrlog

VIP
Because I said the truth...I'm considered a male now?

The truth hurts and you resorting to attacks.

Huuno why U soo mad?
Is it cuz u got no one to buy u gifts?
What happened to 'I'm an independent woman' slogan?

:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts