Faarax enjoying his Swedish bride

He is a married guy or divorced (not sure either one of the two) with children. The term incel is abused to death. Not every edgy male who says controversial stuff is automatically an incel.

He was forced in this first marriage. Married a woman from back home and lusts after white women. You're right, he isn't technically an incel, but he's someone who clearly didn't get the type of woman he wants. He has a bitter incel mentality (at times). TekNiKo is an interesting character as he isn't consistent with his misogyny. I'm beginning to think he might be bipolar lool.

Apollo

VIP
He was forced in this first marriage. Married a woman from back home and lusts after white women. You're right, he isn't technically an incel, but he's someone who clearly didn't get the type of woman he wants. He has a bitter incel mentality (at times). TekNiKo is an interesting character as he isn't consistent with his misogyny. I'm beginning to think he might be bipolar lool.

Lol, I don't think he lusts over white women. Most likely he is trolling with that. He used to live in Somalia hence the first marriage with a fob from back home, he didn't bring her over. He used to be ultra religious, but now has modernized a little bit.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

There is another being known to be inconsistent in such ways. I believe in the internet jungle this being, this creature is referred to as... a troll!

Apollo

VIP
Nah, he talked about being forced to marry her. His parents forced him.
I remember, because I felt deeply sorry for him when he mentioned it. Also, he complains about her a lot. I don't think he was ever ultra religious, as he fluctuates between critiquing women's lack of religiousity and then proceeds to make rather haram comments himself. Also, he mentions his love of white women a lot. It isn't a one off, I mean he has probably spoken of his love for whites 10 times. So, i'm sure there are elements of truth to it.

All in all, he's a complex character with a very unhealthy relationship/attitude towards women (at times) . Half of time, I don't think he is sane lool as he goes through periods in which he is very reasonable.

He was once wanted by Intelligence Agencies for potential affiliation with Jihadists, lol. If that is not hyper-religious I don't know what is.

Anyhow, let's not make this too personal about him.

World

VIP
:russ:

Based

VIP
How are people more ugly in Somalia than the ones in the diaspora? Maybe it's the poverty, lack of nutrition and not being able to bathe for days can turn anyone ugly.
"Not being able to bathe for days" what do you think Somalia is? We're not that gaajo mate:mindblown::wtfdis::stressed:

Based

VIP
When I am in Somalia and I tell people I am from Germany (in their mind the country of the Nazis), lol, all of them had stereotypes of Germans being super racist and constantly asked me if I suffered from huge racism.

It was kind of funny.

They probably have better stereotypes about American, British, and Scandinavian whites.
Fobs dont know shit about any history let alone Nazi Germany:mjlol: I have grown adult friends who have no idea Antarctica exists. Shit is sad

Apollo

VIP
Fobs dont know shit about any history let alone Nazi Germany:mjlol: I have grown adult friends who have no idea Antarctica exists. Shit is sad

I socialized with educated people in Somalia, not with gaajo people. They (educated people in Somalia) asked me about suffering from lots of racism multiple times and brought up Nazis multiple times as well when Germany was mentioned, true story. This stereotype was more severe in the early 2010s than now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You couldnt even @ Me and had to insult me on the low. You dont know me and my situation I am actually very happy in life and not bitter at all, I have found the love of my life a Somali woman. White wimmen is just trolling of course I would never marry someone I dont share a culture with. You take the internet too serious:ftw9nwa:

He was once wanted by Intelligence Agencies for potential affiliation with Jihadists, lol. If that is not hyper-religious I don't know what is.

Anyhow, let's not make this too personal about him.
You were always kind to me and taught me about crypto. I am glad you defended me despite your knowledge
Doctors Hug GIF by NBC

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That's the thing.

Somali guys who are raised in the West have more self-respect and they don't hold foreign women on a pedestal at all. It's seen as ceeb to idolise Cadaans, but these FOBS act like they won a prize.
Growing up in Sweden ive seen it happen alot always a fob bragging about marrying an ajnabi next thing you hear they got the divorce and she raising the kids feeding them pork

Growing up in Sweden ive seen it happen alot always a fob bragging about marrying an ajnabi next thing you hear they got the divorce and she raising the kids feeding them pork

That's the thing, they usually end up with 'buyers remorse'.

Another issue I think, is that Somali guys with Ajnabi, non-Muslim girlfriends aren't religious to begin with, so how can they expect their girlfriends to commit to Islam? Of course they'll run back to Gaalnimo, because they think Muslims are hypocrites.

The Somali guys who grew up in the diaspora with Gaalo girlfriends also end up with the same issues. They have a girlfriend they mess around with and then they try to make that girlfriend 'Muslim', to please the family.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Good for them, she's Muslim so I don't see any issue here, I hope they lead happy and fulfilling lives

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
She is either broke ass slavic, or she is an outcast from Swedish society, no normal above average swedish girl will get with a Somali guy or any ajnabi for that matter, they even look down on Southern Europeans, Sweden is ultra-racist but they hide it very well, why do you think they have some of the worst ghettos in Europe only beaten by france. Its the society that looks down on dark features and ajnabis not the girls, they consistently go out in the weekends and get fucked up until they start looking for serious commitment and bringing a to Svenson is not really acceptable.

Big up the New Somalis in Sweden, within 5 years they are fully established thats when the refugee crisis in Sweden happened, by now they are doing far better than the Somalis who came in the 90s, its a fact that Somali culture is superior to Swedish culture, 1990s was just a bad time for us Somalis, the new Somalis are doing far better because they are not coming from total anarchy and blood bath like we did, and they have a helping hand waiting for them in Sweden.

Trending