Faarax encourages Somali guys to marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.....somalis are the latest immigrants. Indians and pakistanis been here generations and hasnt compromised their culture. Which contradict leftiest like Aussie who says we have to leave our culture to succeed and be accepted.

Except unlike the Indians and those other cultures, I don't see us surviving past the next few generations. I actually agree with Aussiehustler on this. Indians have how many ethnic groups among them, yet they function much more like a united community than us. There's no real such thing as a Somali community and Somali nationalism or "somalinimo" is really nothing more than feel-good nonsense at the end of the day. The only real thing Somalis care for is the clan above everything else.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Xalimos hate Somali men who date out?

Can anyone show me any evidence of this?

From where I’m standing it seems to be the other way round.
When I'm with other women, I get stares. It happens. Though I'll admit that the men are more insecure than the women. I ain't delusional.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Should i take you seriously? Aren't you some kind of cadaan worshiper?
Stop slandering Somali males who are happily married to whites/Arabs whose marriage is doing far better then halimovsfarah marriage.there is a reason why success full Somali men marry out Somali businessmen in India hydrabad are happily married to Indian females

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
When I'm with other women, I get stares. It happens. Though I'll admit that the men are more insecure than the women. I ain't delusional.
I disagree the amount of Somali men I know who married married white/Arab is unbelievable.they dont just parade their family on tv to seek attention.they know halimo Madow lover is not an option

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm fairly sure the women do it more than the men. At least that's my experience having been at way too many Somali weddings.

Somali guys around here sleep around with white girls, dump them eventually and settle down with some Somali woman. Personally i feel sorry for those white girls being stringed along for nothing.
These cadaan girls do it with everyone though arab somali Asian knowing they can't bring her home.
I secretly think they know but just want to dream.
This is constantly what happens in my area at first I was like miskeen but now theyre dumb

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Haha, well i could be biased. Feels like every fifth Somali woman i hear of having married recently is to an ajnabi. But obviously my experience doesn't necessarily reflect reality.
The thing is that somalis we marry each other we don't like being online so the ones who marry out seem larger since they've lost their culture of keeping things hush.
Compare amount somali couples to mixed ones on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts