Faarax encourages Somali guys to marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool what is with the qashin ratings.

Lets be honest most Somali do not care who Somali men marry.

Personally I couldn't give a monkeys what you faraaxs choose to wed.

Most Somali women don't care. I would like to believe that we have more dignity than to chase after some dusty faaraxs who don't want us anyway.
tenor.gif

Loool what is with the qashin ratings.

Lets be honest most Somali do not care who Somali men marry.

Personally I couldn't give a monkeys what you faraaxs choose to wed.
These type of threads need to stop. In today's western society Xaliimos and Faraxs marrying out is inevitable. I don't really give a damn unless it's my family

Most Somali women don't care. I would like to believe that we have more dignity than to chase after some dusty faaraxs who don't want us anyway.
tenor.gif

Abaayo, we dont care, but those dusty faraaxs do want us. Why do yiu think they all cry every time a Xalimo marries out?

:mjlol:

These type of threads need to stop. In today's western society we Xalimos and Faraxs marrying out is inevitable. I don't really give a damn unless it's my family

I know right. Personally I prefer Somali men, but I really dont care who some stranger marries.

I know right. Personally I prefer Somali men, but I really dont care who some stranger marries.
Abaayo, we dont care, but those dusty faraaxs do want us. Why do yiu think they all cry every time a Xalimo marries out?

:mjlol:

Riiight!! I wouldn't even care if someone I knew would marry out tbh. it's not like all Somali men are marring out, some are (mostly the ones in the west).

I don't care if a Somali women or man wants to marry an ajnabi. I'm just like Goodluck with your ajnabi spouse and Ajnabi kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.