F*ck The Houthis! Fuel Tanker Hit By Houthi Missile & Is Now On Fire Near Somaliland Waters! Massive Environmental Damage Expected!

These people are not freedom fighters. They are reckless. How is causing an oil spill in the gulf of aden good? Not only are they polluting their own water they are polluting ours. These suicidal assholes need to be dealt with. F*ck Biden he is a weak bastard. I know Trump would have completely lit their asses up!

@Garaad Awal @Almis @pinkyandthebrain they are polluting our waters now!

Houthis just f*cked the whole country and are continue doing that by provoking the west with their attacks. Balkanization of Yemen is now happening at a faster pace and Hadramout is now pushing for independence with the help of their wealthy members in Saudi that control approximately 40% of all big companies and cooperation in saudi. Zayidis are not easy as they have jihad is a pillar of their deen and were always diffecult to deal with since the Abbasid Caliphate.

Here is the current map of Yemen

Hadramout politician pushing for independence.

Houthis just f*cked the whole country and are continue doing that by provoking the west with their attacks. Balkanization of Yemen is now happening at a faster pace and Hadramout is now pushing for independence with the help of their wealthy members in Saudi that control approximately 40% of all big companies and cooperation in saudi. Zayidis are not easy as they have jihad is a pillar of their deen and were always diffecult to deal with since the Abbasid Caliphate.

I don't blame the Hadramouts for wanting to leave. The houthis have turned yemen into a complete shithole!

Now their bs is starting to effect somaliland. These idiots are not even hurting israel they are just hurting themselves and neighbouring muslim countries. F*ck them!

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It’s not like we eat fish burn it let the the ones who steal our fish on a daily bases get poisoned
Coastal people eat the fish. Lots of Sahil & Sanaag residents are going to get food poisoning cause of these braindead zayidis

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I was talking to my friend in Aden. They really hate the Houthis. People's lives in Yemen are bad and they want to make it worse

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

F*ck Houthis, wallahi i don't want to see Somalis support scum after this braindead negros just poisoned our coast

F*ck Houthis, wallahi i don't want to see Somalis support scum after this braindead negros just poisoned our coast
Me neither never understood why Somalis supported them. Its like Somalis just support who ever stir their emotions. Our best hope is that the pollution does not reach giving the vessel exploded somewhere in the middle between us and Yemen.

What a retard!!! you compain about oil spill while innocent blood are being spilled by israel. Don't you know demolishing kaaba is a less sin than spilling the blood of a Muslim?

I saw the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) circumambulating the Ka’bah and saying: ‘How good you are and how good your fragrance; how great you are and how great your sanctity. By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, the sanctity of the believer is greater before Allah than your sanctity, his blood and his wealth, and to think anything but good of him.’” (See for example in Sunan ibn

Why do they prefer their own separatist movement over joining the already ‘established’ Southern Transitional Council?

I know that there’s historical, cultural, proxy alliances and other past/present differences between east and west, but it would only make sense to unite with the regions that formerly made up South Yemen (if they want to secede).

Me neither never understood why Somalis supported them. Its like Somalis just support who ever stir their emotions. Our best hope is that the pollution does not reach giving the vessel exploded somewhere in the middle between us and Yemen.
It's trendy on social media for a lot of the Muslim girls I know to gas them up.

What a retard!!! you compain about oil spill while innocent blood are being spilled by israel. Don't you know demolishing kaaba is a less sin than spilling the blood of a Muslim?

I saw the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) circumambulating the Ka’bah and saying: ‘How good you are and how good your fragrance; how great you are and how great your sanctity. By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, the sanctity of the believer is greater before Allah than your sanctity, his blood and his wealth, and to think anything but good of him.’” (See for example in Sunan ibn
Do you understand the lifestyle implications of an oil spill for Berbera Somalis who practically live off fish or do you just think only Arab blood constitutes as innocent blood?

These people are not freedom fighters. They are reckless. How is causing an oil spill in the gulf of aden good? Not only are they polluting their own water they are polluting ours. These suicidal assholes need to be dealt with. F*ck Biden he is a weak bastard. I know Trump would have completely lit their asses up!

@Garaad Awal @Almis @pinkyandthebrain they are polluting our waters now!

Xabashi navy will be target practice for Houthis and Somali freedom fighters. I hope they know how to swim in polluted waters.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The houthis 🇾🇪 are defending their Arab brothers in gaza Palestine 🇵🇸 😂 where the fake Disneyland prostituting for Ethiopia and abiy ahmed against thier somali brothers

Last edited:

This is how much an oil spill can cost!
"A spill equivalent in size to the Exxon Valdez could cost Canadians over $2B USD in cleanup and compensation alone, plus countless and long-lasting social and ecological damages."

Now do you think somaliland or yemen has billions of dollars to clean up an oil spill?

Also, the houthis have done basically no damage to israel! You know what the houthis are good at killing their own people and making the lives of muslims worse.

I was talking to my friend in Aden. They really hate the Houthis. People's lives in Yemen are bad and they want to make it worse
One of the main leaders in Aden resistance was a Somali. The UAE arrested him due to a dispute last I heard.

Yes, Houthis are a dangerous Shia group. They even banned Zaydi schools in some of the areas they control. They’re not going anywhere anytime soon though.

Why do they prefer their own separatist movement over joining the already ‘established’ Southern Transitional Council?

I know that there’s historical, cultural, proxy alliances and other past/present differences between east and west, but it would only make sense to unite with the regions that formerly made up South Yemen (if they want to secede).
Thats true and I believe this separatism movement is quite new. I think they kinda gave up on being the South yemen when the proxy alliances came and most southern regions allied themselves with UAE while Hadhramout went with the Saudis. Also, Hadhramout didnt help the rest of southern regions in their fight against the Houthis and remained kinda neutral and I personally believe thats where the main disagreement comes from and its just a messy situation overall.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This is how much an oil spill can cost!
"A spill equivalent in size to the Exxon Valdez could cost Canadians over $2B USD in cleanup and compensation alone, plus countless and long-lasting social and ecological damages."

Now do you think somaliland or yemen has billions of dollars to clean up an oil spill?

Also, the houthis have done basically no damage to israel! You know what the houthis are good at killing their own people and making the lives of muslims worse.
Baqti baqti dhaley thier diong this with solidarity with thier arab brothers where thier being killed in thier thousands unlike you who prostatitue for Ethiopia against ur own people 😂 donfarka ficil la,an ba lo cadaba yemen 🇾🇪 and palestine 🇵🇸 are brothers

Trending