Eyewitness account by Western journalist on war crimes commited by Barre's regime

You think I'm pro-riyaale? He only became President because Cigaal died (he was VP as a token symbolic Samarone nothing more) and then the treacherous Habar Yoonis supported him in the upcoming election against the SNM Siilanyo.There's a reason Beesha Subeyr will never allow HY to have any signficant influence anymore, they will do anything to spite HA even supporting some ex-faqash like Riiyoloe :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This post has has 2 myths imagined by JSL haters. Rayalle was a loyal JSL guy ever since Afweyne fell and his own close cousin from the same subclan was SNM. Slander against Rayalle and JSL making it look like JSL populace chose a figurehead even though his the 1st ever greater Soomaliland/Somaalia leader directly elected by the people no direct elections for president/PM ever happened between 1960 - 1991

The attack on HY really looks suspicious I wont even acknowlegdge it and I urge others not to take the bait

This post has has 2 myths imagined by JSL haters. Rayalle was a loyal JSL guy ever since Afweyne fell and his own close cousin from the same subclan was SNM. Slander against Rayalle and JSL making it look like JSL populace chose a figurehead even though his the 1st ever greater Soomaliland/Somaalia leader directly elected by the people no direct elections for president/PM ever happened between 1960 - 1991

The attack on HY really looks suspicious I wont even acknowlegdge it and I urge others not to take the bait
I'm a based Zubeyri could care less what you think Ina Buddha

Is it not ironic that despite what Somalis have gone through in the past 100 years :

- Ethiopian invasion (multiples times)
- Kenya shifta war
- Italian colonisation
- French colonisation
- British colonisation and British war against the sayyid
- Amisom and UN intervention

The two most destructive events in Somalis history (civil war and siad barre’s attack on Somaliland) came at the hands of other Somalis.

I'm a based Zubeyri could care less what you think Ina Buddha

Like I said forget that part that was bait for subclannists lets focus on slandering both JSL and Rayaalle with what JSL haters imagine about Rayaalle i.e. portraying him as powerless figurehead who was working for another clan. This what JSL haters say and I can say right through it

Siyaad died 30 years ago, get over it Reer Ooyaaye.
Get over what warya. U mean forgive .Wallahi i will never get over how ciyaal get their limbs blasted till this day by land mines.
May allah give us the strength to forgive and become one of the best people of this ummah and give mercy to the ones who are still affected today.

Kkk Morgan was an hour drive away from Caynaba and left untouched :mjhaps:
He was hiding under a tree in the middle of nowhere for 2 mins before he ran back home...

This is Silaanyo, the man whose face you people have on the Kalshaale memorial in Buuhoodle, forcing your Kastuumo president to take the knee.., AFTER Kalshaale...

ocr.jpg

:lolbron:

See the difference...

Is it not ironic that despite what Somalis have gone through in the past 100 years :

- Ethiopian invasion (multiples times)
- Kenya shifta war
- Italian colonisation
- French colonisation
- British colonisation and British war against the sayyid
- Amisom and UN intervention

The two most destructive events in Somalis history (civil war and siad barre’s attack on Somaliland) came at the hands of other Somalis.
99% of Somalis problems are our own making. We love to blame everyone else and their grandmother, but Somalis are responsible for the current state of the Somali peninsula.

99% of Somalis problems are our own making. We love to blame everyone else and their grandmother, but Somalis are responsible for the current state of the Somali peninsula.
hahahahahaha, explain shabab, explain the partitioning of Africa, explain the distrust and divide among clans within Somalia without mentioning "everyone else". As you mentioned Somalia's geographical position (gulf of Aden red sea yada yada), it has lead the Somalia to be heavily influenced and affected by external forces like the British, Arabs, Portuguese and Italians etc. stretching back a couple thousand years ago increasing somewhat exponentially. Sure you can just blame Somalis for these issues but if you look closely you will notice every major and fundamental problem in Somalia even today had a foreign hand or power at play.

"the selfish spirit of commerce knows no country, and feels no passion but that of gain."

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You think I'm pro-riyaale? He only became President because Cigaal died (he was VP as a token symbolic Samarone nothing more) and then the treacherous Habar Yoonis supported him in the upcoming election against the SNM Siilanyo.There's a reason Beesha Subeyr will never allow HY to have any signficant influence anymore, they will do anything to spite HA even supporting some ex-faqash like Riiyoloe :pachah1:
Cigaal was himself indebted to the Gadabuursi and was elected in Borama. My father's uncle was a prominent businessman that actually gave him money on several occasions ( I won't name him). :dead1: If anything Egal had greater felicity in the English language than the current one in power. I have noticed a lot of you idiots love to talk shit.

Also, Riyale actually saved your kin from Barre several times. And last time I checked some Issaq was actually a part of Barre's army apropri. In fact, some of them acted like moryaans. I never downplay what Barre has done to the people of Somaliland but I know that those who were a part of his army years prior also did some damage further East. He first attacked the MJs and let's not have a glossy version of history and pretend soldiers from your tol who worked for Afweyne in the 70s were morally upright saints and not moryaans like the rest of them. Couldn't be because your shit doesn't stink. And your people could never do any wrong. :lol:
Brittney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cigaal was himself indebted to the Gadabuursi and was elected in Borama. My father's uncle was a prominent businessman that actually gave him money on several occasions ( I won't name him). :dead1: If anything Egal had greater felicity in the English language than the current one in power. I have noticed a lot of you idiots love to talk shit.

Also, Riyale actually saved your kin from Barre several times. And last time I checked some Issaq was actually a part of Barre's army apropri. In fact, some of them acted like moryaans. I never downplay what Barre has done to the people of Somaliland but I know that those who were a part of his army years prior also did some damage further East. He first attacked the MJs and let's not have a glossy version of history and pretend soldiers from your tol who worked for Afweyne in the 70s were morally upright saints and not moryaans like the rest of them. Couldn't be because your shit doesn't stink. And your people could never do any wrong. :lol:

Anyone on the internet can fabricate a lie, I can equally state that Gadabursi were part of Afweyne's suppression of MJ, I can go on to say that leading figures in that operation were Gadabursi, but then I will have to provide evidence supporting that statement. We have evidence of Gaanni, Tukeh, Morgan and many others' involvement in the genocide but you have no evidence implicating Isaaq in crimes committed by Afweyne.

The same would apply for those claiming Pres. Riyaale was involved in Afweyne atrocities, lets see evidence please.

Lastly, Egal AUN did not receive significant funding from Gadabursi, most of his funders were Isaaq and their names are well known today (e.g. Omaar, Deero). Egal himself was the son of a very wealthy man and funded his campaign personally.

You are out of your depth little girl.How can Cigaal be indebted to people being occupied by the Jibriil Abokor? It was Cigaal who came to reer gabiley and made us join his new SL army and help defeat his enemies in Hargeisa and Burco.

Samarone can't help no one..not even themselves :dead:

Anyone on the internet can fabricate a lie, I can equally state that Gadabursi were part of Afweyne's suppression of MJ, I can go on to say that leading figures in that operation were Gadabursi, but then I will have to provide evidence supporting that statement. We have evidence of Gaanni, Tukeh, Morgan and many others' involvement in the genocide but you have no evidence implicating Isaaq in crimes committed by Afweyne.

The same would apply for those claiming Pres. Riyaale was involved in Afweyne atrocities, lets see evidence please.

Lastly, Egal AUN did not receive significant funding from Gadabursi, most of his funders were Isaaq and their names are well known today (e.g. Omaar, Deero). Egal himself was the son of a very wealthy man and funded his campaign personally.

Thats why I advised that this this thread thesis embodied anti JSL propaganda i.e. portraying a directly elected JSL leader as a powerless figure head because he was from a minority community There was also inter Isaaq fkd bait that I shot down I dont get why @Sophisticate had to treat apparent satire

You are out of your depth little girl.How can Cigaal be indebted to people being occupied by the Jibriil Abokor? It was Cigaal who came to reer gabiley and made us join his new SL army and help defeat his enemies in Hargeisa and Burco.

Samarone can't help no one..not even themselves :dead:

Yes @Sophisticate this is totally not typical anti JSL satire i.e. heruncle Rayaalle was a obviously a powerless figurehead from JSL minority community even though he was the 1st ever directly elected leader in greater all 5 states of the Soomaliland/Somaalia region from Djibouti to NFD. Why cant you minorities see that all their supposed leaders in JSL government are obviously biidhiqaateyaal who owe their allegiances to Isaaq grandmasters that secretly control everything JSL

Last edited:

Based

VIP
We allowed another bush hunter gatherer to rule mogadishu after we saw what his bush uncle did to our fellow somalis. We are stupid and we brought this on ourselves to allow bush hunters in villa somalia

Thats why I advised that this this thread thesis embodied anti JSL propaganda i.e. portraying a directly elected JSL leader as a powerless figure head because he was from a minority community There was also inter Isaaq fkd bait that I shot down I dont get why @Sophisticate had to treat apparent satire

Yes @Sophisticate this is totally not typical anti JSL satire i.e. your uncle was a obviously a powerless figurehead from JSL minority community even though he was the 1st ever directly elected leader in greater all 5 states of the Soomaliland/Somaalia region from Djibouti to NFD cant you minorities see that all you minorities with JSL leaders are obviously biidhiqaateyaal who owe their allegiances to Isaaq grand poobahs that secretly control everything JSL
Stop quoting me ina buddha.Focus on begging qadaadweyn for relevance even though they see you as a parasite just as I do

hahahahahaha, explain shabab, explain the partitioning of Africa, explain the distrust and divide among clans within Somalia without mentioning "everyone else".
All of the above, with the exception of the partioning of Africa, is the fault of Somalis. Even the partition of Africa is not at the heart why the Somali peninsula is a mess.

These sicko mooryans buried landmines around houses after they looted .
There isnt a limit to their cruelty and evilness. Nothing human about their atrocities.
I'm glad the somalilanders are woke and have build their own separate country.