Extremely foul shit I heard today

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Alright so I have 4 siblings
Two older sisters, and a younger brother. I’m the 3rd kid..
(Side note: When my aabo found out I was going to be a boy he bought her gifts kkkkk)

anyways my older sister is a lil bit older than me and she has this cadaan friend. This cadaan girl and her were talking on the phone and I overheard startling shit
Cadaan girl is in her fourth year uni and her Bf just got into med school nice right?

She basically flat out told my sister she wasn’t going to wait all them years of med school and residency and wanted to f*ck with other niggas while he was in school, and come back to wife him when he becomes a doctor :ohlord:
She said in a jokey way but it sounded real asf
My brothers always watch out for s they come in all shapes, sizes, colors.
Be vigilant

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Thats ur time to shine nigga she wants to wuss other niggas AND shes in yo crib :childplease:

Just tell ur sister kick rocks and then make ur move wit shordy :childplease:

I wish my sister brought dh1los to my crib smh :camby:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Thats ur time to shine nigga she wants to wuss other niggas AND shes in yo crib :childplease:

Just tell ur sister kick rocks and then make ur move wit shordy :childplease:

I wish my sister brought dh1los to my crib smh :camby:
Her head is the size of a peanut I’m coolin off that sxb :drakelaugh:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Nigga why is your sister talking to cadaan girls that do that and why do f*ck are you listening and posting this shit on the internet and acting as if this is a cool story. Making us all think, why the f*ck would she associate herself with a hoe?:jaynerd:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nigga why is your sister talking to cadaan girls that do that and why do f*ck are you listening and posting this shit on the internet and acting as if this is a cool story. Making us all think, why the f*ck would she associate herself with a hoe?:jaynerd:
Lmao my sister is an innocent girl
I thought this cadan girl was cool but she was talking some fucking nonsense
It was on AirPods loud blast and I was in the same area stop kkkkk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Makes me wonder ...
Ladies would u be with a dude in his third fourth year of medical school ?
You’d be broke for a lil then ballin after kkkk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Most guys ditch the girl they been with in med school once they get that doctor salary.
Lmao I can see why
Wlhi those guys must be shocked kkkk
At graduation when they receive the lab coat they go from undesirable nerd to having chicks do deathmatches for them kkkkkk

Trending