Extremely British Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's good to have 4 wifes since you will have a large family. If you live in western countries it will be hard to raise 4 families , but if you live in somalia it will be a piece of cake

How are you going to raise 10+ kids to be successful? Your not going to be there enough to raise them properly. If you could pull it of mad respect to you.

The match making event looks like my worst nightmare :kanyehmm: so awkward

Marry your first cousin. He is less likely to throw acid at you since you are almost siblings.

:russ:

Lmaoooo that's tragic too :jcoleno:

I praise my lucky stars everyday that I am able to tell faraaxs f*ck off kkkkkkkkk

I've never taken part in these matrimonial things lmao say wallahi it looks as headache inducing as this :mjlol:

I feel bad for all these women, allow the shitty gender roles :mjlol:

They can even marry out either for fear of honour killing and acid face :mjcry:

I'd be forever alone to if I was asian :kendrickcry:

That's right it doesn't matter how educated or successful the girls are, they will always be kept in check by their male relatives. This is something our cucked faraxs will never do.

Bruh they literally just sat down for dinner and the dude immediatley springs MARRIAGE on ha lmaoooo

That's right it doesn't matter how educated or successful the girls are, they will always be kept in check by their male relatives. This is something our cucked faraxs will never do.

And I praise my lucky stars for that everyday :lawd:

I'd run away from home and change my name if my male relatives were anything like this

All these ppl rushing off to get married sound like this

:dead:

Also :pacspit: @ the sharia councils! they cause nothing but misery and xoolonimo, i hate them so much wallahi. People should just get married by british law and then have a second islamic marriage. Not rely on this sham

Bohol

VIP
Atleast Asian Muslim girls don't do this in public, they have haya (xishood). That is
why nobody knows them as "mad cheap", got to give credit where it is due. I have
worked with Asian Muslim girls before here in UK, ruunti even though I am not attracted
to them they are very respectable atleast on the outside (don't know what they do in
private).

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Seeme there's a noticeable uptick in Muslims on TV out of England :leon:

Besides the odd Persian or Arab reality Shahs of Sunset type show, nothing overtly Muslim on this end.

Lmao Asians in Birmingham are hilarious.

An alarming thing us Somalis should be worried about is the rapid increase in marriages between Somalis and Pakistanis in Birmingham. I went to 3 Somali pakistani weddings in Birmingham. I also know about 6 couples who have Somali pakistani kids.

Why are we marrying pakis? :mindblown:Most of the time its a Somali girl:meleshame: and a Pakistani guy, and unlike the fugly youtube xalimos who marry cadaan white KKK members. The pakistani guys are marrying our dimes. The 9/10 Somali girls are being taken away:kendrickcry: from our ashy farax kkkk

Here we have Pakistani girls running away from their men.:mjcry: But we have Somali girls running towards their men :kanyehmm: this doesnt make any sense. :umwhat:

An alarming thing us Somalis should be worried about is the rapid increase in marriages between Somalis and Pakistanis in Birmingham. I went to 3 Somali pakistani weddings in Birmingham. I also know about 6 couples who have Somali pakistani kids.

Why are we marrying pakis? :mindblown:Most of the time its a Somali girl:meleshame: and a Pakistani guy, and unlike the fugly youtube xalimos who marry cadaan white KKK members. The pakistani guys are marrying our dimes. The 9/10 Somali girls are being taken away:kendrickcry: from our ashy farax kkkk

Here we have Pakistani girls running away from their men.:mjcry: But we have Somali girls running towards their men :kanyehmm: this doesnt make any sense. :umwhat:

Birmingham is ground zero for ajnabi marriages and it is very quickly spreading to other UK cities with Somali populations.

Nothing to be surprised about. To be Somali there is to be in an interracial marriage. If you speak up, a pack of Salafi Somalis foaming from the mouth will do takfir on you and your reputation in the community becomes guubt. Those who are concerned about the rise in interracial marriages (possibly 1/5 of all marriages) keep quiet for their own good and even safety. There are Salafis on every corner of a neighborhood with even a small Muslim population; they are on patrol to attack even the critics within their religious community

There is no such thing as Somali-Pakistani children. They are either full Somali or half-castes. They are the full Somali if they satisfy the only criteria that is to have a Somali father.

They need to make me the President of Somalia, I would put legislation into effect immediately that would outlaw such detestable behaviour. I will not share the policies I have drafted with you snowflakes.

looooooool thank god I haven't witnessed anything like this in Sheffield. Is it true that they move in with the in-laws? In other words they become glorified house maids?

looooooool thank god I haven't witnessed anything like this in Sheffield. Is it true that they move in with the in-laws? In other words they become glorified house maids?

Indians treat their women worse than house maids. They usually move in with the in-laws and then become the mother in-laws literal . It is a right of passage, 99.99% of newly married women cope abuse from mother in-laws.

Stay away from them if you don't want to be treated like property.

Status
Not open for further replies.