Extremely British Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reer Qurunham show up @ @ @ @

:lolbron:

Gonna give this a watch. The beginning trailer bit makes it seem there are no Somalis on the program alxamdulilah. :wow:

EDIT: :wtf: the audio is weird, they all sound manly lmao.

Last edited:
Reer Qurunham show up @ @ @ @

:lolbron:

Gonna give this a watch. The beginning trailer bit makes it seem there are no Somalis on the program alxamdulilah. :wow:

EDIT: :wtf: the audio is weird, they all sound manly lmao.
That's because the voice is altered the program is taken from channel 4 and uploaded onto youtube. If you are in the UK, you can watch it on channel 4 with a better quality video.

:susp:Bloody feminism causing crisis in Muslims communities. Females refusing to accept their gender roles.

I am not bothered because I will be rich and these ignorant females will realise life is a and then settle to be my second, third and forth wives respectively. This is a good precedent for Nigga like me. They will have a rude awakening insha allah.

:susp:Bloody feminism causing crisis in Muslims communities. Females refusing to accept their gender roles.

I am not bothered because I will be rich and these ignorant females will realise life is a and then settle to be my second, third and forth wives respectively. This is a good precedent for Nigga like me. They will have a rude awakening insha allah.
Reality then hits those career women and they panic when they reach 30 but by that time everyone suitable has already settled down. I know many single Asian career women that have delayed marriage and they are now struggling to find a marriage partner.

Reality then hits those career women and they panic when they reach 30 but by that time everyone suitable has already settled down. I know many single Asian career women that have delayed marriage and they are now struggling to find a marriage partner.

Their society us very different to ours. They have it very rough unfortunately. If a girl looks for a spouse late in her life she has little hope of finding someone that will fit their criteria, or somebody at all. It is even worse if they are divorced were the chances of remarrying are close to zero.

I am surprised that some of these guys are struggling though. The guy that went on the date with the aero engineer was looking for a spouse for a number of years. You would think there are lots of easy pickings for the males lol.

:dead: The females and the males just aren't on the same page. They both have completely different expectations from marriage, no wonder they are struggling to find partners.

Because I jokingly said I wanted 4 wives?

I am not the terrorist kind of Somali. I am a die hard qabiilist. I am not risk of exploding or killing infidels. I am quite normal.

subxanallah you are a die hard qabiilist. may god help you . it's fine to have 4 wifes

Their society us very different to ours. They have it very rough unfortunately. If a girl looks for a spouse late in her life she has little hope of finding someone that will fit their criteria, or somebody at all. It is even worse if they are divorced were the chances of remarrying are close to zero.

I am surprised that some of these guys are struggling though. The guy that went on the date with the aero engineer was looking for a spouse for a number of years. You would think there are lots of easy pickings for the males lol.
That's because the girls parents request $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from the guys family, they are not cheap at all.

subxanallah you are a die hard qabiilist. may god help you . it's fine to have 4 wifes

4 wives is too much. It's not for everyone. Got to have 5 cars, 4 houses, and live 4 lives. Even two is too much. Too many duties. 1 is the magic number tbh.

I am not a die hard qabiilist. I only enjoy antagonizing people with qabyaalad. Make dua for me nonetheless.

:russ:

They can even marry out either for fear of honour killing and acid face :mjcry:

I'd be forever alone to if I was asian :kendrickcry:

4 wives is too much. It's not for everyone. Got to have 5 cars, 4 houses, and live 4 lives. Even two is too much. Too many duties. 1 is the magic number tbh.

I am not a die hard qabiilist. I only enjoy antagonizing people with qabyaalad. Make dua for me nonetheless.

:russ:

it's good to have 4 wifes since you will have a large family. If you live in western countries it will be hard to raise 4 families , but if you live in somalia it will be a piece of cake

Status
Not open for further replies.