Extreme hair growth tips from a curlyhairguru

People often like to give hair growth tips that don’t work but the tips I’ll be giving today Is reliable and most importantly will work 100%
Transforming your hair from shoulder length to waist length like myself.
This will work for not only females but males too I know your suffering from bidaar issues abdi don’t worry I got you.
Things to avoid
1. No heat bin those blow dryers and straighteners sis ( let your hair air dry)
2. Only brush your hair once a week leave your hair curly in its natural state . Brushing your hair makes you lose more hair then you intended also only brush your hair when it’s wet and has product on it
3. Avoid shampoo’s with sulfates and silicones (brands such as Shea moisture and cantu I recommend as they are free from those nasty chemicals that leave your hair dry and damaged)
The hair miracle magic
1. Fenugreek seeds/powder are high protein and nicotinic acid content which is beneficial for your hair as it promotes hair growth and moistures your hair leaving it silky and smooth. I would usually ferment the seeds for up to 24 hours and later cover my hair with the fenugreek water. Whereas for the powder I would mix it with water and oil of my choice usually caster oil or olive oil to make it into a hair mask.
2. chebe powder works amazing as a hair mask like the feunogreek I would turn this into a hair mask adding a oil of my choice caster oil and some water. Chebe powder is really messy to deal with heads up.
3. In general use hair mask of any brand once a week usually a deep hair mask I use the brand vatika or sometimes shea moisture.
4. Rice water I’ve been using this for a month now seems okay but it pretty dry so follow up with a good oil or leave in conditioner
5. Batana oil- this rare oil does not get enough hype it deserves, this amazing oil made the most difference to my hair growing it till waist length. This oil will leave your hair moisturised, shining and will give you extreme hair growth 3 in 1.
Hope my tips works ladies and gentlemen inshallah it does wonders
All the products I’ve named are sold on amazon

People often like to give hair growth tips that don’t work but the tips I’ll be giving today Is reliable and most importantly will work 100%
Transforming your hair from shoulder length to waist length like myself.
This will work for not only females but males too I know your suffering from bidaar issues abdi don’t worry I got you.
Things to avoid
1. No heat bin those blow dryers and straighteners sis ( let your hair air dry)
2. Only brush your hair once a week leave your hair curly in its natural state . Brushing your hair makes you lose more hair then you intended also only brush your hair when it’s wet and has product on it
3. Avoid shampoo’s with sulfates and silicones (brands such as Shea moisture and cantu I recommend as they are free from those nasty chemicals that leave your hair dry and damaged)
The hair miracle magic
1. Fenugreek seeds/powder are high protein and nicotinic acid content which is beneficial for your hair as it promotes hair growth and moistures your hair leaving it silky and smooth. I would usually ferment the seeds for up to 24 hours and later cover my hair with the fenugreek water. Whereas for the powder I would mix it with water and oil of my choice usually caster oil or olive oil to make it into a hair mask.
2. chebe powder works amazing as a hair mask like the feunogreek I would turn this into a hair mask adding a oil of my choice caster oil and some water. Chebe powder is really messy to deal with heads up.
3. In general use hair mask of any brand once a week usually a deep hair mask I use the brand vatika or sometimes shea moisture.
4. Rice water I’ve been using this for a month now seems okay but it pretty dry so follow up with a good oil or leave in conditioner
5. Batana oil- this rare oil does not get enough hype it deserves, this amazing oil made the most difference to my hair growing it till waist length. This oil will leave your hair moisturised, shining and will give you extreme hair growth 3 in 1.
Hope my tips works ladies and gentlemen inshallah it does wonders
All the products I’ve named are sold on amazon
How long is your hair

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
>Fenugreek/Xulbo
Sorry to hijack your post but for all the guys who want to feel like teenagers 24/7, drink this stuff.

Trending