Exposed:PL promotion of Ethiopians immigration to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Learn the difference between HJ/HA/HA buddy and it is fact ht I said, in good times dhulbahante and HJ married and in bad (hostile/war) time we exchanged girls in marriage to make peace deals. This is history that has nothing to do with politics and SL.
You are a slave Isaac control most of dhulbhante land you prostitute how many dhulbhante chicks did somaliland rape and pillage face it you love your masters you stay crying about Puntland but Puntland don't control dhulbhante land it's Isaac who are enslaving you:ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Can you act as civil human for once? Learn to argue as educated adult man.
How this for an educational man the leader of khaatumo ali Khalif is a somalilander now, so that makes you a somaliland the property of Isaac you cheap prostitute

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
"Ano wax dili karo duco qaadan maayo" is a gabay hadrawi wrote and Muuse was talking about somalia not dhulbahantes. You're really desperate wallah :chrisfreshhah:
Didn't muuse bixi massacred Many dhulbhante & warsengeli :mybusiness:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wtf muse bixii did not even lay hand on harti.

He only fought in western Somaliland
If Isaac baught the leader of dhulbhante Cali Khalif and made him renounce Somalia and pledged his allegiance to somaliland then imagine the dhulbhante lay man? How much Isaac pay you yaa dhulbhante macaan jecel fadlan ku shuubo:comeon:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Didn't muuse bixi kill dhulbhante & warsengeli :mybusiness:
After the SNM expelled the SNA, they only fought pro-barre militias. So stop lying.
20170811_212506.png

20170811_212630.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I suppose your adeer general Morgan
Hasn't slaughtered many issaqs?

What was that letter he wrote again,
The solution to the Issaq problem.

Sit the f*ck down.

:ulyin:
Morgan killed many mj too he was working for siad barre infact he was the son in law of siad barre but guess who siad barre attacked 15 years before Isaac? You guessed it, it was maxamud saleeban not even the whole of mj it was that sub clan of mj that brought siad barre down and were his nemesis not Isaac.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hes a liar! Soo many dhulos took part in shirkii burco. Even Galaydh took part.
They can continue to be you slaves but in sha Allah as long as Puntland exists you will never get icitiraaf waa billahi towfiq:fittytousand:

waraabe

Your superior
Morgan killed many mj too he was working for siad barre infact he was the son in law of siad barre but guess who siad barre attacked 15 years before Isaac? You guessed it, it was maxamud saleeban not even the whole of mj it was that sub clan of mj that brought siad barre down and were his nemesis not Isaac.
:siilaanyolaugh: How did you bring him down if your rebellion was crushed

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
it doesn't matter what qabil you are, Somali will always come before the outsiders, i just hope others can see the same as well,
I came a across an idiot hardcore qabiiliste on twitter making fun of a certain clan members getting massacred by non-somalis. serious mental illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending