Exposed:PL promotion of Ethiopians immigration to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They did not rape anyone because we were heavily militarized in sool (we took over former military base in buuhoodle) we fought back and even protect the warsangali. That's the reason that we still live in our towns and cities and never have to run away.
Is that why sool is controlled by somaliland in hargaisa also if what you're saying is true then why did you leave your land & why are you a refuge in Kenya why don't you go to las canood and try to wave the flag of Somalia and see if somaliland doesn't arrest you and send you to hargaisa prison like coldoon my child you are a slave the sooner you accept that the better:ulyin:
 
If Isaac baught the leader of dhulbhante Cali Khalif and made him renounce Somalia and pledged his allegiance to somaliland then imagine the dhulbhante lay man? How much Isaac pay you yaa dhulbhante macaan jecel fadlan ku shuubo:comeon:
Leader of dhulbahante? :hemad:

How do you think a dhulbahante will listen to a baharsame nigga.

If we don't listen to supreme garaad and we have our own garaad what make you think we will listen to galaydh.
 
They did not rape anyone because we were heavily militarized in sool (we took over former military base in buuhoodle) we fought back and even protect the warsangali. That's the reason that we still live in our towns and cities and never have to run away.
HY almost wiped you out but the fox saved you go bow down to hj.
 

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I came a across an idiot hardcore qabiiliste on twitter making fun of a certain clan members getting massacred by non-somalis. serious mental illness
just got to stay above them, gotten focus on ourselves and build carriers to build a future Somalia.
 
Have you ever been to Somalia? these foreigners you are talking about are hard working ppl who left their homeland for a better life in somalia, they work hard, pay taxes, rent homes and all these things contribute to the local economy, 90% of our workforce are nomads and the remaining 10% are going tahrib, so let them stay.

Imagine if we bring a 100,000 foreigners for our fishing industries, the money that would generate, beats the present situation.
100.000 people with a birth rate of 2.5 children a year....Good luck with that.

Garowe alone is like 40.000 people.
 
Dusty aids ridden slave, your woman
Are clitless cheap *****s!

:mjlol: How can you even talk.
Someone got triggered...your a dirty ass rat who lives in public housing with 10 other people. Have you ever had a job in your life? Future single mother with 5 kids living off the government like the parasite that you are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts

Top