EXPOSED: Married School Teacher Sleeps With 13 Year Old Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
“he parents also told police on Wednesday that Zamora's husband, whose name was redacted in the court record, "harassed" the teen's father over the phone, calling him and pleading with him not to contact police. Court records say the husband told the teen's father that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that sheloved the kids

Why isn’t anyone mentioning the fact that the father is a cockblocking ass ??
I would congratulate any man that got that women the father must be tested for low testosterone he ain't a real father if he ruined his sons chance to karbash that sill

At least he could have waited till his son got madax from her that day ,the kid would have went home happy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wars said:
“he parents also told police on Wednesday that Zamora's husband, whose name was redacted in the court record, "harassed" the teen's father over the phone, calling him and pleading with him not to contact police. Court records say the husband told the teen's father that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that sheloved the kids

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL The husband is still trying to save a marriage that doesn't exist! LOOL

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As long as you treat and teach your daughter right you don't have a thing to worry about.

Everthing is by example. Preach what u practice, not what u want to be practiced. U cant be a dhi.lo and tell your daughter be a wadaads wife. Or watch daddy cheatations..around the village and want your daughter to be virgin mary. Examples matter. I dont know about this womans back story but i am sure it is a result of her gaalo bad parent examples and not being satisfied sexually!

wars

Inhermouth
I would congratulate any man that got that women the father must be tested for low testosterone he ain't a real father if he ruined his sons chance to karbash that sill

At least he could have waited till his son got madax from her that day ,the kid would have went home happy

You’ are fucking right, when I was 13 I had to settle for 18 year old inexperienced xalimo.

All we ever did was missionary and what have you. Non of that special shit, not even doggie.

Sad!

As long as you treat and teach your daughter right you don't have a thing to worry about.

Not true... I know many upright men with good morals and firm belief in Allah who have daughters who I’ve fucked. is in the genes of some girls, you are one of kind.:yacadiim: Maybe wifey material.

Anyway, If I am cursed with a daughter I will encourage her to have hobbies and interests and to marry early so she doesn’t disgrace her lineage. :fittytousand:
Otherwise I will donate her to beerta awoogay for some manual labour. Same goes for my sons.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Not true... I know many upright men with good morals and firm belief in Allah who have daughters who I’ve fucked. is in the genes of some girls, you are one of kind.:yacadiim: Maybe wifey material.

Anyway, If I am cursed with a daughter I will encourage her to have hobbies and interests and to marry early so she doesn’t disgrace her lineage. :fittytousand:
Otherwise I will donate her to beerta awoogay for some manual labour. Same goes for my sons.

Walaal the boys and girls can be qaasaros. If you have a daughter it is not a curse. May allah bless you with a good one walaal. I would never say these things about men out of respect, show your sisters the same.

B

Blade

Walaal the boys and girls can be qaasaros. If you have a daughter it is not a curse. May allah bless you with a good one walaal. I would never say these things about men out of respect, show your sisters the same.
Yes very true the The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has three daughters and is patient with them and gives them to drink and clothes them, they will be a protection for him against the Fire.” Will they be a protection against the Fire for their father only, or will their mother have a share in that too? I have three daughters, praise be to Allaah.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
imagine being that kids parents, :uCkf6mf:

you trust these teachers with your children, and this is what they do! akhas
I don't know but its a male thing if my "son" done this I'd take him to McDonald's because that Boy's a fucking legend

PS.its messed up she did it to a 13 year old I only condone it after 16 kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts