EXPOSED: Married School Teacher Sleeps With 13 Year Old Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/teacher-allegedly-had-sex-with-13-year-old-student/

I front know what to say her husbands £%@ wasn't good enough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so she went to a 13 year olds dik Wallahi I don't know what's more embarrassing for him.

I know you guys are wondering who she is

180323-teacher-accused-sexual-misconduct-feature.jpg

She is also married

Daniel-Zamora-02-800px-700x893.jpg

I feel sorry for the husband imagine your wife the women you love so much getting her sill destroyed by a 13 year old wallahi that's some suicidal shit

I know your probably wondering how this little nigga got her the husband couldn't mess with his pickup game

DZANyUDVwAAbkO0.jpeg

Back in my dugsi in 82 the teacher was a stern macalin who used to hit us with blows that could knock out mike Tyson why didn't I have macaan teachers like this

Also the husband is a simp as well look at what he done after he found out

"The parents also told police on Wednesday that Zamora's husband, whose name was redacted in the court record, "harassed" the teen's father over the phone, calling him and pleading with him not to contact police. Court records say the husband told the teen's father that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids." He suggested they "meet up" and "settle this." The boy's father declined and hung up the phone. "

This is a warning to all the ajnabi lovers here DONT MARRY THEM or this is what will happen
Brittany-Zamora10.jpg

Little did he know 3 months later she'd be bouncing for 13 year olds

This is him proposing to her the ceeb

@Bohol @Boqor @lone @draco @Basra @Yaquub @Inquisitive_ @Idil-Beydaan

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/teacher-allegedly-had-sex-with-13-year-old-student/

I front know what to say her husbands £%@ wasn't good enough
so she went to a 13 year olds dik Wallahi I don't know what's more embarrassing for him.

I know you guys are wondering who she is

View attachment 39783

She is also married

View attachment 39785

I feel sorry for the husband imagine your wife the women you love so much getting her sill destroyed by a 13 year old wallahi that's some suicidal shit

I know your probably wondering how this little nigga got her the husband couldn't mess with his pickup game

View attachment 39786

Back in my dugsi in 82 the teacher was a stern macalin who used to hit us with blows that could knock out mike Tyson why didn't I have macaan teachers like this

Also the husband is a simp as well look at what he done after he found out

"The parents also told police on Wednesday that Zamora's husband, whose name was redacted in the court record, "harassed" the teen's father over the phone, calling him and pleading with him not to contact police. Court records say the husband told the teen's father that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids." He suggested they "meet up" and "settle this." The boy's father declined and hung up the phone. "

This is a warning to all the ajnabi lovers here DONT MARRY THEM or this is what will happen
View attachment 39788

Little did he know 3 months later she'd be bouncing for 13 year olds

This is him proposing to her the ceeb

@Bohol @Boqor @lone @draco @Basra @Yaquub @Inquisitive_ @Idil-Beydaan
This is why you don't marry Cadaan women, they have no loyalty whatsoever they would f*ck a horse while you go on a trip.

If they'll f*ck this
Then what makes you think they won't f*ck this

800px_COLOURBOX4436804.jpg

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
This is why you don't marry Cadaan women, they have no loyalty whatsoever they would f*ck a horse while you go on a trip.

If they'll f*ck this
Then what makes you think they won't f*ck this

800px_COLOURBOX4436804.jpg
Easy sxb kkkk with the dog pic kkkk the mods might throw this into the qashin

Just joking your right these hoe's ain't loyal

PS. Have you seen what they do on their "spring break"
LA xawla was laquwayta ila bilah
Some of the most degenerate stuff you can think of

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not surprised. She is married to a gay man who is in denial and who doesn't satisfy her in the bedroom. No wonder she went for a ranging hormones teenager whose penis is not properly develop to satisfy her. The whole debacle is confusing. She could have just gotten a dildo, and that would have saved her a whole lots of embarrassment in front of the village stage of the internet.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Why is it always cadaan women who do this shit. And the husband....begs the kids father not to snitch:russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Wtf is wrong with this man. Those two deserve each other, absolute qashin.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Also I had to take a look at her arrest photo she looks like a model wallahi her facial features the crazy jawline the slim nose of course the Asian guy couldn't handle it she need some
also her eyes mashallah amazing

PS. To all the ajnabi lovers know your partner is just having "fun" with you but when it gets serious they will go back to their own people

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
i wish that was me at age 13. one lucky dude. congratulations to that kid, that's a big milestone.
She even gave him oral in her car wallahi its not fair all my life was just boring if a macaan teacher came to me I'd be giving her my "homework" every night

Easy sxb kkkk with the dog pic kkkk the mods might throw this into the qashin

Just joking your right these hoe's ain't loyal

PS. Have you seen what they do on their "spring break"
LA xawla was laquwayta ila bilah
Some of the most degenerate stuff you can think of
This is what happens when the men are not strong enough to control the women. Cadaan men lost control the minute they allowed their women too much freedom, now they don't want to even have children causing white birth rates to dwindle.

:uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
This is what happens when the men are not strong enough to control the women. Cadaan men lost control the minute they allowed their women too much freedom, now they don't want to even have children causing white birth rates to dwindle.

:uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:
Lucky for them their old adeer still has some to share kk

Status
Not open for further replies.