Explosion in Lebanon

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wont believe the beast media for one second this definitely wasnt a firecracker explosion but something much more sinister, probably a Mossad/CIA nuclear operation testing a new weapon.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
AUN.

Lebanon doesn't have much luck lately and starting to look more and more like its aunt, Syria.

I've met a few of them in my life. They tend to be arrogant to Africans.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Netanyahu was threatening Hezbollah just 24 hours ago.
IMG_20200805_054205.jpg

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Trump said it was an attack so it could not have been the Zionists otherwise they would have hid the information of it being an attack. Or maybe they are doing reverse psychology. AUN to the Muslims

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Lebanese people aren't good people they mistreat domestic workers and Syrian migrants who fled to there country. May Allah help the decent people among them.
Lebanese think they are business geniuses when in reality it is about corruption. Look at their economy right now. Years of mismanagement are finally catching up with them. Israel is just trying to finish them off through the IMF and possibly covert destabilization operations so that Lebanon will never ever compete with Israel again.

Lebanese often behave as wannabe slave owners.

I am not blaming the ordinary Lebanese people, but these upper class assholes.

AUN.

Lebanon doesn't have much luck lately and starting to look more and more like its aunt, Syria.

I've met a few of them in my life. They tend to be arrogant to Africans.
Yup their economy is a mess right now. Even coca-cola left the country, and that's the last company that'd exit.

They're also arrogant to Syrians and arabs that aren't as light, especially to North Africans.

Well Libanon is a failed state for years now, they didn't had a stable government for so long . How come tons of fireworks were stored in the port without proper safety regulations.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I wont believe the beast media for one second this definitely wasnt a firecracker explosion but something much more sinister, probably a Mossad/CIA nuclear operation testing a new weapon.
It was a weapon store, it contained C4, used on heavy armour, 1 kg of it equals 10 kg of TNT. And God knows how many kgs were there, never to mention other weapons. Very dengours material, don't know how they got the idea to store it there.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It was a weapon store, it contained C4, used on heavy armour, 1 kg of it equals 10 kg of TNT. And God knows how many kgs were there, never to mention other weapons. Very dengours material, don't know how they got the idea to store it there.
2,750 tons of Ammonium Nitrate.

Trending