Explosion in Lebanon

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!

Subhan‘allahhhhh, not this guy casually walking away like nothing happened, are they fr? Did I really witness this?
1596562512663.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagine relaxing on Beirut's Harbor and suddenly turn into pieces. AUN to every innocent person that died there

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow I hope the lost of life is minimum, I am sure this will only unite the people and come together in their time of need :)

Abaq

VIP
(أَفَأَمِنَ أَهۡلُ ٱلۡقُرَىٰۤ أَن یَأۡتِیَهُم بَأۡسُنَا بَیَـٰتࣰا وَهُمۡ نَاۤىِٕمُونَ)
Did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our Punishment by night while they are asleep?[Surah Al-A'raf 97]

(أَوَأَمِنَ أَهۡلُ ٱلۡقُرَىٰۤ أَن یَأۡتِیَهُم بَأۡسُنَا ضُحࣰى وَهُمۡ یَلۡعَبُونَ)
Or, did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our Punishment in the forenoon while they play?[Surah Al-A'raf 98]

(أَفَأَمِنُوا۟ مَكۡرَ ٱللَّهِۚ فَلَا یَأۡمَنُ مَكۡرَ ٱللَّهِ إِلَّا ٱلۡقَوۡمُ ٱلۡخَـٰسِرُونَ)
Did they then feel secure against the Plan of Allah. None feels secure from the Plan of Allah except the people who are the losers.[Surah Al-A'raf 99]

Trending